SOLD L’Archet d’Or Series I, II and III Classical Records. 12 records.

slingshot

Selling my L’Archet d’Or Series I, II and III records. There are 12 records altogether. These records were meticulously produced by Glen Armstrong in the U.K. from famous classical recordings of the late fifties and early sixties. They are very rare as only 250 of each record were made.  First released between 2002 and 2005 and long unavailable, these award winning landmark productions rarely surface in the secondary market.  Featuring hand silk-screened artwork and handmade jackets these amazing records are housed in linen-bound slipcases.

The price is $1,650. Please don’t hesitate, if you are interested, as these records are being offered on other audio websites as well.
See: http://coupdarchet.com/l-archet-d-or.html

My series numbers are as follows I: 148, II: 116 and III: 100.

I have not played these records in many years on my DaVinci turntable but I believe they are in very good to excellent condition as I only played each one a few times.  If there are any issues with any of the records, I will take them back on a prorated basis. The total price divided by 12 for each record. I am selling my entire record collection of about 1,500 records and I do not have time to play both sides of the 12 records.

(I also have about 250 classical records from the late 50s, 60s and early 70s that I am organizing and determining prices. If you are in the Boston area, please contact me and you can look at them and we can agree on a price based on Discogs and EBay.)

These records will be double bubble wrapped in a secure box and sent via Media Mail with insurance and tracking. The price includes the shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.

I have been on EBay since 1999 under wicket2000 with a rating over 600 and on Audiogon since 1999 as slingshot with a rating of 140.

« Last Edit: 10 Jun 2017, 10:40 pm by slingshot »