Birth of a Cirrus ...

toddc2

• That dog sure loves beer
Re: Birth of a Cirrus ...
« Reply #40 on: 13 Apr 2017, 04:29 pm »
I love your Cirrus veneer!!! 

Thanks Fred! It was fun picking out the veneer, Ryan was originally going to show them at T.H.E. Newport Show back in 2015 so we wanted something that would really pop. Mission accomplished!

SlushPuppy

« Reply #41 on: 13 Apr 2017, 04:36 pm »
That veneer is beautiful! Good luck with your sale.

toddc2

« Reply #42 on: 13 Apr 2017, 05:35 pm »
I am getting requests for pricing. That really depends on how Ryan did the guts. I am trying to align something with Vapor now on pricing.

spreadspectrum

« Reply #43 on: 15 Apr 2017, 06:20 pm »
Todd,

Sorry that these speakers are not going to be in your system, but I am happy that resolution is now on the horizon.  I hope for a quick sale and am excited for the whoever is lucky enough to grab them!

Ryan F

toddc2

« Reply #44 on: 6 Jun 2017, 02:55 pm »
Todd,

Sorry that these speakers are not going to be in your system, but I am happy that resolution is now on the horizon.  I hope for a quick sale and am excited for the whoever is lucky enough to grab them!

Ryan F

Thanks Ryan F!

I really enjoyed the anticipation of watching your gorgeous Joule build being completed and I hope you are enjoying them. I have since moved on and purchased a nice pair of metallic blue Magico S1's that are performing beautifully in my small-ish 10x14 dedicated listening room.

I haven't heard back from Vapor on the sale of my Cirrus, in fact Ryan S has been giving me the "silent treatment" since 03 Sep 2016, but I remain hopeful that a peaceful resolution is around the corner. I remember your post back in 2015 advising me of patience required, boy this has been a test of it!

Todd

Eugene2

« Reply #45 on: 7 Jun 2017, 04:44 pm »
Good luck, I've been waiting over 2 years for Ryan to refinish my cabinets that he messed up, now no response since 11/19/16, where I was promised Feb/March.  Hard to eat this kind of loss.
I even went to lunch with him after his personal tragedy and now no response...
I remained supportive and quiet since they arrived with warping in veneer.
These will be my only comments on this...

toddc2

« Reply #46 on: 7 Jun 2017, 05:25 pm »
Good luck, I've been waiting over 2 years for Ryan to refinish my cabinets that he messed up, now no response since 11/19/16, where I was promised Feb/March.  Hard to eat this kind of loss.
I even went to lunch with him after his personal tragedy and now no response...
I remained supportive and quiet since they arrived with warping in veneer.
These will be my only comments on this...

Thanks Eugene2,

I know that speakers have been trickling out recently so don't give up hope! I gave up in frustration but I am hopeful that Ryan will make things right for all involved.

Todd

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #47 on: 7 Jun 2017, 05:27 pm »

I know that speakers have been trickling out recently.....
Yes they have. I'm been carrying some of them.  :lol:

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #48 on: 8 Jun 2017, 10:09 am »
Yes they have. I'm been carrying some of them.  :lol:

Bob, thank you so much for your help to Ryan over the last year.  I hope you understand what you mean to us.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #49 on: 8 Jun 2017, 11:25 am »
Bob, thank you so much for your help to Ryan over the last year.  I hope you understand what you mean to us.
No worries Pete, it's all good Sir. Glad to help.  :D
......might I suggest more bookshelf speakers, and less 300 pound speakers though.....????  :lol: