Welcome to the Music Circle

jarcher

Welcome to the Music Circle
« on: 10 Nov 2012, 08:56 pm »
Hi folks - I'm honored to assist as the new facilitator of the Music Circle.  As there was no "Welcome" sticky, I've added one to introduce myself & reiterate the tag line : All forms of music talk. What you've bought, what you're listening to, concerts and live music.

As a music meta-circle, discussions of all forms of music, however loosely defined, are welcome. Spirited dialogs are welcome, but as usual, try to practice the "golden" rule!

If you have any comments / suggestions / etc for this circle, please feel free to PM me anytime.

JerryM

Re: Welcome to the Music Circle
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2012, 03:25 am »
Thanks for looking after the Circle, jarcher!  :beer:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2012, 03:37 am »

Thanks for stepping in to keep things rolling smoothly.  :banana piano: :beer:

Diamond Dog

• Chameleon, Comedian, Corinthian and Caricature
« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2012, 04:42 am »

Thanks for taking the reins, jarcher.   :thumb:

D.D.

brooklyn

• I'm all ears
« Reply #4 on: 11 Nov 2012, 05:01 am »
Well........ the right guy for the right job. Congratulations, I know you'll do well.

Regards, Jerry

jarcher

« Reply #5 on: 11 Nov 2012, 06:01 am »
Thanks guys for the welcome - I hope to live up to it & keep it entertaining! Comments / suggestions for the circle always welcomed.

FireGuy

« Reply #6 on: 25 Jun 2014, 02:41 pm »
The Welomce Sticky

pbui44

« Reply #7 on: 30 Jun 2014, 05:24 pm »
Nice to meet you and I hope to learn good things here. :)

boomerfang

« Reply #8 on: 27 Sep 2014, 10:07 am »
Hi folks - I'm honored to assist as the new facilitator of the Music Circle.  As there was no "Welcome" sticky, I've added one to introduce myself & reiterate the tag line : All forms of music talk. What you've bought, what you're listening to, concerts and live music.

As a music meta-circle, discussions of all forms of music, however loosely defined, are welcome. Spirited dialogs are welcome, but as usual, try to practice the "golden" rule!

If you have any comments / suggestions / etc for this circle, please feel free to PM me anytime.

Hi, I'm a new member. Am I in the right thread?  Not sure where to post yet but excited to read up on some interesting threads and discuss with people of the same interests and hobbies.  Looking forward to be apart of the music circle jarcher.

jarcher

« Reply #9 on: 29 Sep 2014, 02:16 pm »
Hi boomerang - and welcome!

Feel free to mark "reply" to any thread or post that interests you to get started. After a few posts you'll have full privileges including starting a new topic. Enjoy!

Guy 13

« Reply #10 on: 29 Sep 2014, 02:44 pm »
Hi, I'm a new member. Am I in the right thread?  Not sure where to post yet but excited to read up on some interesting threads and discuss with people of the same interests and hobbies.  Looking forward to be apart of the music circle jarcher.

Hi boomerfang.
Welcome to Audio Circle.
I am sure you will like it here,
the best forum of planet earth.
I have more than 3,500 posts,
just to show you how fun it is here.

Guy 13 from planet Vietnam.
(May I/we know the meaning of your name?)

ltr317

« Reply #11 on: 29 Sep 2014, 09:23 pm »

Hi boomerfang - Welcome aboard and looking forward to the albums you'll be spinning.  Paul

LarryMagoo

« Reply #12 on: 8 Mar 2017, 09:21 pm »
New Member here as well....though have been a huge music fan ( dare I say audiophile?) for at least half a century!