Greetings, all

bhazen

Greetings, all
« on: 21 Oct 2016, 11:06 pm »
Hi all; I have a million annoying newby questions. Joined for the NuPrime area (I am curious about that amp!) but, there's a wealth here, so I look forward to exploring!

Cheers,
Bruce

p.s. I had no idea how many legs a Triffid has. Until now; thank god for Google.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Greetings, all
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2016, 01:54 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Bruce   :thumb:   Favor to ask, for us aging folks (& eyes), please increase the size of your font some. Thanks.  8)

Yes, the day of the Triffids was one to remember. Don't see them around much anymore.  :wink:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 22 Oct 2016, 02:09 am »
Welcome to AC!

bhazen

« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2016, 03:27 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Bruce   :thumb:   Favor to ask, for us aging folks (& eyes), please increase the size of your font some. Thanks.  8)

Yes, the day of the Triffids was one to remember. Don't see them around much anymore.  :wink:

Oops, sorry about the font -- it all looks tiny on my 'phone!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2016, 03:37 am »

Hadn't thought about that, which makes perfect sense. Also probably a combination of the selected style as well. Same size can look different with different styles. In any case, just wouldn't want to miss any anything.  Enjoy, lots of generous knowledgeable folks around here. :thumb:

dB Cooper

« Reply #5 on: 22 Oct 2016, 03:55 am »

This site needs to be made 'mobile friendly', á la Head-Fi or Computer Audiophile and others. C'mon, it's almost 2017. In the meantime,

Welcome to the sweet spot!

brooklyn

« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2016, 05:49 am »