Klaus says all 4 of my Kismets are on his bench

Chrisandalex1

Re: Klaus says all 4 of my Kismets are on his bench
« Reply #20 on: 29 Mar 2015, 05:20 pm »
That is awesome. 

My initial impressions are all very good.  Today, Emile is dialing in the whole system while I work.  I can't wait to get home and listen.  I spent about 30 minutes this morning listening to various tracks and I was blown away.  and this was just plugging everything in and getting it playing.  No setup at all. 

I watched a couple of shows last night, and the Visiun Center Channel is friggin amazing.

The Bryston SP3 works flawlessly and sounds amazing out of the box.

The Silenzio and NAS setup is the coolest thing I have ever worked with.  Emile is taking me through the learning curve, but holy crap is it cool.

The new Von Schweikert VR4 mk IV's blow me away too.  I can't wait to get this all settled in and dialed.  So far so good.

But above all, these Odyssey amps are super nice.  The next few weeks should be fun as they break in and open up.

Eugene2

« Reply #21 on: 29 Mar 2015, 06:30 pm »
I know Klaus is a funny guy, he is a great designer his stuff works that's why I was whining everyday it was gone.  They match up great with the Vapor's that are just unmatched in staging and top to bottom frequency response.  I can't wait to get my music server back it's going to be fun while these amps mature...

GentleBender

« Reply #22 on: 30 Mar 2015, 09:44 am »
Nice gear guys. :thumb: I've had my Cyclops about a month now and it starts out great and keeps getting better. Guessing, I have about 100 hours on it now. Quite a bit more break-in to go. The Auroras are probably already broken in since they were demos and sound phenomenal with Odyssey gear.

You both have some very nice equipment that is above my reach at the moment, so please keep us updated so we can see it all come together. We can live through you and make educated upgrades down the road. :green:

Chrisandalex1

« Reply #23 on: 30 Mar 2015, 01:57 pm »
I am loving this system.  I woke up early this morning so I could have a good 45 minute listening session.  Absolutely incredible.  I can't imagine how good it is going to get over time because it is really good right now.

Eugene2

« Reply #24 on: 30 Mar 2015, 02:50 pm »
Ditto, while the Nuforce amp is very linear and clean, after reinstalling the Kismet pre and amps through the Vapor's I can see a real synergy between the two companies. 
I know ChrisandAlex1 has one, if you have not had a chance to insert one of ZenWaves pc's do so, the conditioning really removes aggression in the upper mid to treble frequencies very nice and it doesn't limit dynamics.

Chrisandalex1

« Reply #25 on: 7 Apr 2015, 02:59 am »
Klaus has really impressed me with these amps.  They just keep getting better.