ACI Closed, MAG introduces the Sapphire XL2

Mike Dzurko

ACI Closed, MAG introduces the Sapphire XL2
« on: 30 Nov 2009, 03:30 pm »
ACI ceased operations on Dec 31, 2009.

November, 2010, MAG (Meniscus Audio Group), working with former ACI President, Mike Dzurko, has introduced the Sapphire XL2. Please see other threads or visit the website for details.
« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: Shut down: December 18
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2009, 02:48 pm »
* Today (the 17th) I am running the last shipping load of 2009 to UPS.

* Tomorrow or Saturday will be the last day I'll check email this year.

* There is virtually no speaker inventory left . . .  well one pair of special prototypes that I MAY list in January.

* We do have some DH Labs cables still available at approx 60% off. Also still have the Muse amps (great amps). Most are listed on the closeout webpage. Payment via Paypal, shipping in early January.

* We have nearly completely arrangements for ongoing speaker product support, etc.  We will be posting contact info etc. in January.

2gumby2

« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2009, 02:59 pm »
I wish you could have held on a little longer. I'm planning on purchasing a couple of subwoofers within the next 3 weeks and your Force subs were on my short list. I'm also considering the Definitive Technology Supercube and Rythmik Audio F12. Any recommendations on another brand that would be similar to the Force? Anyway, have a great vacation!

nature boy

« Reply #3 on: 17 Dec 2009, 04:16 pm »
Mike,

Best wishes on your new pathway.  Have a great Christmas vacation, just ordered a 12" rage sub for my son and hope you get ship it before you leave.

Peace and safe travels.

NB

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 17 Dec 2009, 04:29 pm »
Why settle for something other than what you really want? Do a little hunting, searching and you should be able to find Force on the used market . . .

I wish you could have held on a little longer. I'm planning on purchasing a couple of subwoofers within the next 3 weeks and your Force subs were on my short list. I'm also considering the Definitive Technology Supercube and Rythmik Audio F12. Any recommendations on another brand that would be similar to the Force? Anyway, have a great vacation!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 17 Dec 2009, 04:30 pm »
Thanks Roger. Today's load is already set, but I'll get that to UPS either tomorrow or Saturday.

Mike,

Best wishes on your new pathway.  Have a great Christmas vacation, just ordered a 12" rage sub for my son and hope you get ship it before you leave.

Peace and safe travels.

NB

nature boy

« Reply #6 on: 17 Dec 2009, 04:43 pm »
Your the best, thanks.

NB

Joe_K

« Reply #7 on: 17 Dec 2009, 09:59 pm »
Mike,

Have a safe and relaxing trip. I hear it's a beautiful country!

May you and yours have a Blessed and Joyous Christmas!

Joe

Mike Dzurko

Re: ACI Closing the Doors: December 18
« Reply #8 on: 18 Dec 2009, 06:38 pm »
One more point of clarification. ACI hasn't had any employees in quite sometime. Just one unpaid volunteer, (me). I post this because I get the impression (and emails) that indicate that folks are thinking they are going to be able to contact someone at ACI after today, and I don't want them confused on that.

Remember, there is still a possibility that someone else may continue ACI in some modified form. And, lacking that, I have made provisions for ongoing product support that will be posted early in the new year.

Mike Dzurko

Re: ACI Closing the Doors: December 18
« Reply #9 on: 5 Jan 2010, 01:12 am »
New Zealand is an incredibly beautiful country. The people are very cool, helpful, and friendly. It was an amazing two weeks. Highly recommended! Yes it takes a long time to get there and back from the midwest of the U.S., but very worth it.

Mike Dzurko

There are still a lot of folks trying to order a product or contact us with questions. Please note the following:

The only products available are listed on the closeout page:

http://audioc.com/specials1/specialdiysale.htm  all payments are by Paypal, mailed check, or arranged local pickup

As in any closed business, there is no longer warranty. However, there are still many means of support for existing customers and products: http://audioc.com/aboutaci1/support.htm

Dan Wenger

hi mike, bought a couple of kits from you back in the mid 80's with dynaudio drivers in them. i have been searching for the plans for the quartz 2-way to no avail. would love to get plans for cabinets and crossovers. i miss that speaker.
any help would be appreciated! good luck and enjoy your new adventures respectfully dan wenger.