Evoke Ruby now in Australia

Deep Hz Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Deep Hz Audio
Evoke Ruby now in Australia
« on: 19 Nov 2017, 08:36 am »
We recently received and have been listening to the Ruby speakers for a few weeks now and everything that has been positively stated about these amazing small bookshelf speakers by other listeners I can only agree with first hand.

We first listened in a large room, then in a smaller room which is more suited to Ruby's size. Imaging, soundstage and clarity are everything others have mentioned. Bass is quite remarkable too considering the smaller size of Ruby (as compared to Eddie).

Anyone interested in hearing either speaker (Ruby or Eddie) we can now gladly assist with both models.

Please contact sales@deephzaudio.com or contact Peter Thompson by telephone on 0434-550782.

Cheers.

Peter

Rocket

Re: Evoke Ruby now in Australia
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2017, 11:33 am »
Hello Peter,

I'm always watching the Deep Hz Audio website with all your keenly priced products and I'm glad that an aussie dealer is importing good quality
products.  The Evoke Speaker seems like a bargain at its price compared with other mass manufactured products.

Good luck.

Cheers Rod

Evoke

• Industry Participant
    • EVOKE Planar Loudspeakers
Re: Evoke Ruby now in Australia
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2018, 08:44 pm »
Hello Peter,

I'm always watching the Deep Hz Audio website with all your keenly priced products and I'm glad that an aussie dealer is importing good quality
products.  The Evoke Speaker seems like a bargain at its price compared with other mass manufactured products.

Good luck.

Cheers Rod

Hello Rod -

I wanted to comment since things have settled down. There are few reasons for for the quality. Most mass-produced products use $20 woofers and $15 tweeters. The caps are maybe $5 each. The rest goes to manufacture profit, distributor profit and dealer profit. So if the products actual cost was $200 a pair - that translates to $1600 retail. That sucks.

I don't follow that business model. Our parts are stupid expensive - especially those planners. Eddie's mid costs more than most companies completed speaker! Plus we do hand-builds and testing. We've got strict cost controls and aren't greedy. My main goal is to build products that sound better than competitors and MANY times the price. So quality and value.

Thanks for your post - please don't hesitate in asking me anything,
Mark