SV-12's

John Joosten

SV-12's
« on: 21 Apr 2011, 08:53 pm »
Hi ,
I was wondering if anyone had an sv-12 for sale i knew where i could get one preferably one of the newer models but it doesn't really matter
Thanks john

mjaudio

Re: SV-12's
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2011, 02:01 am »
I have some available. They are all like new in the box but I did mount them and try them all out to make sure they functioned correctly. They have been all stored in the original box correctly to keep the coil aligned and to minimize any cone sag. I do plan on using some but have more than I need.

Shoot me a PM or respond here.

John Joosten

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2011, 06:53 am »
Hi
Thanks for the reply i emailed you but not sure if it got through I woud be happy to take at least one of them off your hands if they arethe new smooth cone model or maybe 2 if the older ribbed one . Not sure where you live but i am in australia . How much do you want for them and then i will work out freight
Thanks
John :D

mjaudio

« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2011, 09:18 pm »
Hey John,

I did get you e-mail but I responded from my phone so maybe it went into a spam folder.

I have the new style but to be honest I only wanted to sell them as a pair since they are already double boxed this way. Shipping would be very expensive to Australia so I am not sure what your comfortable with. I can get you the dimensions and weight tomorrow when I am at the office so you can check on Fed-Ex for shipping rates and that is all I would charge.

They cost me over $100 each after shipping so how about $250 for the pair? I would not sell them if it meant I would take a loss, there just too good.

John Joosten

« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2011, 07:24 am »
Hey I am happy with that and if you can get those weights and sizes for me i will get them sent by ship i think that is heaps cheaper than air but i will check it out.. The new cabinets have yet to be built and they are complex .
Thanks mate
hear from you

joostenjohn60

« Reply #5 on: 6 May 2011, 11:43 am »
hi mjaudio do you still want to sell me those speakers  :D

joostenjohn60

« Reply #6 on: 6 May 2011, 11:46 am »
Does anyone else have any sv-12's for sale please

mjaudio

« Reply #7 on: 7 May 2011, 12:44 am »
I'm sorry, for some reason I did not get a notification that you replied. I will reply to your e-mail right now.