Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (0 days left) shipping end of week

John Casler

Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38

Well, there has been much discussion and anticipation of these for some time now, and also a couple delays.

I believe we are at the point where we can take PRE ORDERS through participating dealers.

The BONUS of the extra wait is that instead of 2 new models we get 3.

They are:

HD AVP - This is a full featured Multichannel and HT PreAmp and Processor 
Retail Price - $1995

HD AVA - This is the same full featured Multichannel and HT PreAmp and Processor with a 200wpc NuPRIME Stereo Amplifier "ON BOARD".
Retail Price - $2850

MCH K-38 -  Reference LE class multi-channel amplifier which delivers a full 400 watts into 4 Ohm (200W at 8 Ohm) per channel. Each pair of output channels can be bridged to double the power to 400W at 8 Ohm.
Retail Price - $2995

Please check with me, or your NuPRIME Dealer for participation in the PreOrder Event, and to answer any questions you might have.

The HD AVA is a one of a kind product with 2 200w on-board amps channels to get you the best amps in the business, to start.  Then you can add the MCH K-38, the ST-10 at 150wpc x 2, or the soon to arrive ST-8 100wpc x 2 or 200wpc x 1,  to fill in the other channels you want.

I will keep you updated as to shipping dates.
« Last Edit: 8 Dec 2015, 08:20 pm by John Casler »

John Casler

Re: Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2015, 03:33 am »
Thanks to all who are taking advantage of the PREORDER from participating dealers.

To bring some up to date about the most incredible MCH K-38 (8 channel amp) I thought I would post the following:

MCH K-38

The NuPrime MCH-K38 is a Reference LE class multi-channel amplifier designed for uncompromising home theater and music listening. Offering quality parts throughout and advanced, newgeneration of high-efficiency 600kHz switching amplifier operation, the MCH-K38 delivers a full 400 watts into 4 Ohm (200W at 8 Ohm) per channel. Each pair of output channels can be bridged to double the power to 400W at 8 Ohm.

The NuPrime MCH K-38 comes with 8 sets of RCA and true balanced XLR inputs. A self-resonant design, the 600 kHz PWM switching frequency of the amplifier constantly adjusts to the input signal, output current demands, and loudspeaker impedance variations. Exemplary speed, accuracy and exquisite dynamics convey NuPrime's signature sound.

The  “LE”  of  Reference  LE  designates  near-reference-class  performance.   

The  fourth  generation  (V4 amplifier module) of this patented amplifier design outperforms its predecessor in several aspects:

•It lowers the noise floor by an astounding 20dB and elevates the output stage to 85% efficiency.
 •Shortened circuit pathways result in a 20% improvement in through-put.
 •Improved reliability in no-load condition and short circuit protection.
 •Increased output current drive capability for low impedance speakers.
 •Increased switching frequency to 600 KHz and an improved musical sampling rate.
 •Improved S/N ratio and dynamic range.
 •New  linear  power  supply  with  a  high-efficiency  toroidal  transformer.Reduced  high-frequency noise and strengthened low-frequency performance.
 •Signal path avoids cross-linking capacitors, thus achieving a frequency response at DC level for pure musical enjoyment.
 •Enhanced  even-order  harmonic  (H2)  circuitry  resembling  the  most  attractive  features  of  tubed-amp sound without its drawbacks and limitations.

For more information

LOOK HERE

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2015, 10:02 pm »
Agains thanks for all the responses and to answer "some" of your questions, here is some information on the HD AVP (Preamp Processor) and the HD AVA (which includes a 200wpc stereo amp onboard)

NuPrime HD-AVP And HD-AVA

The NuPrime HD-AVP all-digital HT preamp/processor delivers ultra-high resolution USB audio decoding at PCM 384K or DSD256, 24bit/192kHz digital audio, hard-disk media playback, wireless streaming and superb 4K HD video.

There are six HDMI, two optical, two coaxial, four stereo analog, one USB Audio and three USB Host (for hard drive) inputs. Two HDMI outputs can be selected from any of the six inputs.

The audio outputs include 7.1-channel RCA, 2-channel Zone1, Zone2 and Line Out, 4-channel XLR.

A built-in Wi-Fi network supports Airplay, DLNA and Miracast. 

The HD-AVP easily accommodates the most complex home theater system configurations.The HD-AVA is HD-AVP with the addition of 200W x 2 power amp utilizing NuPrime Reference LE class amplifier technology.

Audio Features:

1.Supporting the latest HD audio decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Master, DTS Hi-Res.

2.SD audio decoding compatible with Dolby Digital (EX), DTS, DTS ES (D6.1, M6.1), DTS 96/24, up to 192k PCM for 7.1 CH etc.

3.Supporting matrix technology such as Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS Neo:6 etc.

4.Intelligent room acoustic scanning feature

5.Powerful bass management feature for individually managing front, center, surround, and rear speakers over a cross-over filter.  Increasing the performance of single / double post positioning devices. 

6.Comes with an equalizer of eleven different options and settings.

7.Comprehensive cross-over design.

Video Features:

1.Supporting HDMI 1.42.6 HDMI inputs
2. HDMI outputs: HDMI 1/ HDMI 2/ HDMI 3/ HDMI 4 support up to 4K, HDMI 5 / HDMI 6 supports up to 1080P.
3. HDMI supports up to 4K, YUV, RGB, supporting DVI mode, supporting HD audio, 8 CH LPCM.
4. Supporting 3D video playback
5. Supporting HDMI CEC control management
6. Supporting HDMI ARC audio return
7. Video input compatibility: HDMI/DVI, 480P, 576P, 720P50, 720P60, 1080i 50, 1080i 60, 1080P 50, 1080P 60, 1080P 24, 2160P 30, 2160P 24.
8. Including hard-disk player, 3 USB ports (1 in front panel 2 in back panel), capable of playing audio/video directly from USB drive or hard-disk drive.

The HDMI 1.4 specification supports multiple 4K formats:3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz | 25Hz | 30Hz4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz

cliffy

« Reply #3 on: 13 Oct 2015, 01:52 am »
IDA-16 vs HD AVA

Thoughts?

JackD

« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2015, 02:15 am »
Unless you "need" all of the HT bells and whistles my answer would be neither.  I would buy the DAC-10 and ST-10. Long term more flexibility.  The two units sitting side by side are not that much wider if any than the other two, plus you get two "dedicated" power supplies.  Contact Mark, John or one of the other dealers and see if they can make the separates deal worth going for. Just my opinion and YMMV.

John Casler

« Reply #5 on: 13 Oct 2015, 06:59 am »
IDA-16 vs HD AVA

Thoughts?

2 channel ONLY = IDA-16 - $2600 list
3-7.1 channel needs = HD AVA $2850 list (but preorder price available)

With the new MCH K-38 (8 channels/4 channels) and the STA-8 (100wpc x 2 Stereo, or bridged to a 200w monobloc) you have some excellent Price/Performance amps if you go with the HD AVA.

alexreusch

« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2015, 11:31 am »
Is there any video scaling option available?

John Casler

« Reply #7 on: 19 Oct 2015, 07:27 pm »
Is there any video scaling option available?

No video scaling

John Casler

« Reply #8 on: 21 Oct 2015, 06:57 am »

John Casler

UPDATE projected availability is first week of Nov
« Reply #9 on: 26 Oct 2015, 09:56 pm »
WOW!!!!

I want to thank all those who have been taking advantage of the pre-order through their participating dealers.

I am VERY surprised at the response.  Wildly enough, 95% of the orders are for the WHOLE ENCHILADA.  That is the HD AVP "and" the MCH K38.

Not sure we expected this type of early response, but of course it is welcome.

Looks like these units will be available, and start shipping the 1st week of November.   :banana piano:

As always the Preorder Pricing from participating dealers will be available till they begin shipping.

So that means you might have LESS Than 2 WEEKS to take advantage of the offer.

I will begin the countdown when I get more precise dates.

If you are considering these, contact me, or your NuPRIME Dealer NOW!

alexreusch

« Reply #10 on: 27 Oct 2015, 03:22 pm »
Whohooo!!! Great news! Thank you!  :thumb:

rustydoglim

« Reply #11 on: 27 Oct 2015, 08:20 pm »
I confirmed that the DAC chip used in HD-AVP and HD-AVA is ESS9018K2M.  Read about DAC-10's review from TAS and Innerfidelity available on NuPrime product page. DAC-10H is the best DAC at any price on the market today. HD-AVP and AVA both use DAC-10 design (they are not exactly DAC-10 but close).

Robcut1

« Reply #12 on: 29 Oct 2015, 07:53 pm »
I pre-ordered from John after extensive research on components of the HD-AVP & K38 as well as reviews of similar products (DAC10, ST-10). I am going to pair with Magnaplaners (which I haven't even bought yet but have been looking at for awhile). Last audiophile purchase Meridian D6000's later upgraded to DSP6000's with Dsp5000C center controlled by 568.2 (still using for audio and video on a daily basis). I am hopeful I will receive the same long lasting enjoyment from my new system (in a newly acquired property) that I have received over the years from my MHT (Meridian Home Theater).

Whohooo!!! Great news! Thank you!  :thumb:

rustydoglim

« Reply #13 on: 31 Oct 2015, 09:56 pm »
Some people are asking why HD-AVP/AVA are only HDMI 1.4 and not 2.0
Read this: http://www.cnet.com/news/hdcp-2-2-what-you-need-to-know/
I remembered early in the development, going to HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 content protection, we can not decode non protected content (you know what I mean, those of you who download movies from P2P sites). 

Furthermore, HDMI 2.0 is a video standard so just connect the player directly to your TV.  Use HD-AVP as your movies and music server, game console, and all other AV devices.

John Casler

Re: Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (10 days left)
« Reply #14 on: 2 Nov 2015, 12:13 am »
Again, thank you all for your Pre-orders.

I received the following message, so if all goes according to plan, looks like Pre-ordering will be over around Nov 9 - 13, so plan your purchase accordingly, to get in line.

HD-AVA ($2850), HD-AVP ($1995)
- Shipping during the week of November 9 to 13. It is going through final assembling now.

« Last Edit: 8 Nov 2015, 04:55 pm by John Casler »

John Casler

Re: Pre Order your HD AVP, HD AVA, and or MCH K38 (6 days left)
« Reply #15 on: 8 Nov 2015, 04:58 pm »
UPDATE:

At this time it looks like shipping will begin NOV 15th, maybe sooner on the MCH K38.

That gives a 1 week window for those considering the Preorder.

Check with me, or your dealer for any questions.

kevb

« Reply #16 on: 9 Nov 2015, 06:12 pm »
Any timeframe or further info on the DAC-8/9 and the ST-8/9? :green:

John Casler

« Reply #17 on: 9 Nov 2015, 06:20 pm »
Any timeframe or further info on the DAC-8/9 and the ST-8/9? :green:

My last update, suggested they are officially DAC-9 and STA-9.

I did get an expected ship date, but not permission to post it yet.

IT IS SOON.

kevb

« Reply #18 on: 9 Nov 2015, 06:30 pm »
My last update, suggested they are officially DAC-9 and STA-9.

I did get an expected ship date, but not permission to post it yet.

IT IS SOON.

Thanks John....I'll keep my eyes peeled for the info. 

alexreusch

« Reply #19 on: 17 Nov 2015, 06:43 am »
UPDATE:

At this time it looks like shipping will begin NOV 15th, maybe sooner on the MCH K38.

Shipping time?
 :roll: