SOLD: MODWRIGHT LS100 Preamp / Linestage / Headphone Amp.

ckunstadt

Modwright LS100 Preamp / Linestage / Headphone Amp

For sale. Excellent condition and sounding tube preamp. I am the second owner and have enjoyed approximately two years of light use.  After previously owning a Woo Audio WA22 headphone amp, I had quite a collection of tube rectifiers and 6SN7 type tubes. Owning the LS100 allowed me to utilize my collection and swap tubes depending on my mood -- A feature I will miss now that I've moved my system to mainly home theater and a multi-channel preamp. By the way, the LS100 is an awesome headphone amplifier!

You probably know the particulars. Let me know if you have questions.

A nice review here >
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/modwright7/1.html

Original Box and packaging and manual. Includes a brand new remote! Comes with stock tubes plus a Mullard CV593 british rectifier. Short bottle shape. Nice upgrade to Chinese.

Asking $1990 WITH PayPal and actual shipping to Lower 48. SOLD
Ships from New Mexico 87110. 

Also for your consideration, I have a sought-after metal based GZ34 tube rectifier. I purchased this from a German eBay seller and it tested better than new. Since then, I put approximately 60 hours on it.  A tiny fraction of it's life span. It is the most dynamic and punchy rectifier I've ever tried. AND it fits in the case with the lid on!  Some of my other rectifiers did not. For the buyer of the preamp, I will offer this tube for $150. These sell for $300, $500 and are even listed for up to $800 with the original box!! (completely out of control).  I don't have a box but this is the real deal. dated '56. Made in Holland. You can just make out the VALVO label on the glass.

thank you

Chris

« Last Edit: 5 Sep 2014, 03:30 am by ckunstadt »

ckunstadt

Now includes shipping and PayPal charges. Lower 48 only.

thanks!

ckunstadt

lower price.

ckunstadt

Offering a free Mullard CV593 (with preamp purchase) and reduced price.

skriefal

• SLC, Utah
PM sent