IC: Musical Fidelity kW line stage, available at AXPONA

roscoeiii

Hi folks,

I am overdue listing some gear that I am not using any longer. And I wanted to get an IC thread up here in case folks attending AXPONA wanted to pick up any of this gear here. And I can barely believe that I am moving on from what was the longest lasting piece of gear in my system: the beautiful, over-built and beastly Musical Fidelity kW linestage. I tried passives, I tried actives, and it wasn't until this preamp that I found a piece of gear that combines the best qualities of both. The detail of passives, and the dynamics, drive and oomph of actives. Good-bye tradeoffs! Hello massive power supply and all the benefits that come from it. Helluva beast!

Read the Stereophile rave here:

http://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/1205mf/

This is intended mostly for other attendees of AXPONA who might want to save on shipping costs, and is thus an IC (but I will sell these to anyone!). I haven't had time to price all of these items that I could bring to AXPONA, but I wanted to let people know that I could bring them to AXPONA to save on shipping if there is interest. Moderators, I hope it's okay to just list these items in an IC thread.  If you are interested, PM to discuss.

ponies58

Re: IC: Musical Fidelity kW line stage, available at AXPONA
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jun 2015, 03:34 pm »
What pieces of equipment might you still have for sale?  I m interested in a preamp and also might you have an old Straight Wire Maestro 1M RCA interconnect you wish to sell?

roscoeiii

Re: IC: Musical Fidelity kW line stage, available at AXPONA
« Reply #2 on: 7 Jun 2015, 04:48 pm »
Both of those are available still. Been lazy about listing them for sale...