Reimyo DAP 777

jefflz

Reimyo DAP 777
« on: 19 Apr 2015, 06:01 pm »
I use a Sonos Connect for most music listening including streaming from external (Deezer FLAC) and internal (Nas library) sources. I have a Reimyo DAP 777 20 bit 44.1 KHz DAC playing into a Spectral DMC 12 and two recently extensively upgraded SMcAudio amps (vertically biamped). The sound is already highly defined, spacious and an audio pleasure in a room with no treatments.  Naturally source quality varies greatly depending on the usual recording parameters. My question is whether or not a Synchro Mesh reclocker will take em to another level of playback.  The Reimyo claims to have ultra low jitter. 

audioengr

Re: Reimyo DAP 777
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2015, 12:47 am »
I use a Sonos Connect for most music listening including streaming from external (Deezer FLAC) and internal (Nas library) sources. I have a Reimyo DAP 777 20 bit 44.1 KHz DAC playing into a Spectral DMC 12 and two recently extensively upgraded SMcAudio amps (vertically biamped). The sound is already highly defined, spacious and an audio pleasure in a room with no treatments.  Naturally source quality varies greatly depending on the usual recording parameters. My question is whether or not a Synchro Mesh reclocker will take em to another level of playback.  The Reimyo claims to have ultra low jitter.

I would predict that the 16kHz SM would improve the SQ, and even better powered by my Dynamo supply.

These currently have 2-3 month lead times.

Stev N.