Awesome product and customer support

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Awesome product and customer support
« on: 13 May 2016, 01:12 pm »
As a first time Sonore customer, I was pretty confident that I would have a positive experience, but Jesus has far exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality/performance of the microRendu and the support that has gone along with it.

I'll post shortly (in the microRendu thread) about the performance (hint...hint...it's awesome and is staying), but I wanted to call out Jesus' support.  He has responded to my emails with intelligent and thoughtful comments and at all hours of the day/night ( after 10pm and before 7am - during the week and weekend).

He has also done a great job posting content and answering questions on the Computer Audiophile website.

If somebody is thinking about going with a Sonore product, I enthusiastically recommend. 

Great job Jesus.   :thumb: :thumb:

George

vortecjr

• Facilitator
  • the sound has to be in concert with the music....
    • Sonore by Simple Design
Re: Awesome product and customer support
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2016, 10:56 pm »
Thank You!

vonnie123

Re: Awesome product and customer support
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2016, 06:08 am »
As a first time Sonore customer, I was pretty confident that I would have a positive experience, but Jesus has far exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality/performance of the microRendu and the support that has gone along with it.

I'll post shortly (in the microRendu thread) about the performance (hint...hint...it's awesome and is staying), but I wanted to call out Jesus' support.  He has responded to my emails with intelligent and thoughtful comments and at all hours of the day/night ( after 10pm and before 7am - during the week and weekend).

He has also done a great job posting content and answering questions on the Computer Audiophile website.

If somebody is thinking about going with a Sonore product, I enthusiastically recommend. 

Great job Jesus.   :thumb: :thumb:

George

Dittos to that.  I have had the same experience.  Jesus has been great.  Awesome device too!   :D :D :D