Nimbus Black

dex67

Nimbus Black
« on: 21 Oct 2014, 03:30 pm »
Am I weird that I go down into my listening room and just sit there without listening to music? I'm in awe at the beauty and the presence of my Nimbus...ah, don't get me wrong, they sound great! after playing with positioning, I finally got them to sound fantastic! I've reached a point where I really think that I'm done looking for another pair of speakers...unless of course is the Joules...:)

dpatters

Re: Nimbus Black
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2014, 03:44 pm »
dex67,

Where are you located?  I should have my Joule black in the next week or two.  I'm in Central PA.

Don

Factorz

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2014, 03:52 pm »
I do this all the time with my Cirrus Blacks! Happy to hear I'm not the only one who does this. I will often just look at them or give them a knock to hear how solid they are built.

dex67

« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2014, 04:02 pm »
Hi Don,

Yes, I've read that you're going to get your Joules soon...I know you're around Penn State main campus...I'm in Central NJ...about 2.5 hrs away from you...

Adrian

EdRo

« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2014, 01:56 am »
Hey Dex! I'm so glad you like those cabs! They are my first pair built, and I am very proud of them. I hope you enjoy them for many years to come!!!

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #5 on: 23 Oct 2014, 04:37 am »
Bumpy road in the beginning, but we're very happy things are coming together with your system!  I hope too hear your room in person soon.

Greed

« Reply #6 on: 24 Oct 2014, 02:33 am »
Wow, these are beautiful. Really excited to get mine!