Modwright KWI-200 Arrived Today

johzel

Modwright KWI-200 Arrived Today
« on: 26 Oct 2011, 12:28 am »
The wait is over - - "my" KWI-200 arrived today.  Dan, THANKS - a bunch!!  :D  A few more pictures in my gallery.

funkmonkey

Re: Modwright KWI-200 Arrived Today
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2011, 12:38 am »
Congratulations!  :green: How does it sound???

johzel

« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2011, 12:42 am »

I have some "reorganizing" to do - hopefully will fire it up tomorrow!

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2011, 01:47 am »
Congrats - let me know if you need help breaking it in.  I'm willing to do that :green:

johzel

« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2011, 02:27 pm »

I've only had a few hours to listen but in a word, "WOW".  I'm sure everyone has had the experience of first listening to a new purchase only to find yourself listening to the music with an approving, "I made the right decision", smile on your face . . . that's pretty much it  :D 

Not too long ago Dan himself posted, "It has turned out to be EXCEPTIONAL and is the ideal integrated solution to provide both simplicity, power and beautiful sound."    Let me add, Mission Accomplished!!  :thumb: Couldn't be happier.  I was told when I picked up the pair of Usher BE-10's that I would need a substantial amplifier to hear them at their best - the KWI-200 hits the mark - I couldn't be more pleased.

TJHUB

« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2011, 02:30 pm »

I've only had a few hours to listen but in a word, "WOW".  I'm sure everyone has had the experience of first listening to a new purchase only to find yourself listening to the music with an approving, "I made the right decision", smile on your face . . . that's pretty much it  :D 

Not too long ago Dan himself posted, "It has turned out to be EXCEPTIONAL and is the ideal integrated solution to provide both simplicity, power and beautiful sound."    Let me add, Mission Accomplished!!  :thumb: Couldn't be happier.  I was told when I picked up the pair of Usher BE-10's that I would need a substantial amplifier to hear them at their best - the KWI-200 hits the mark - I couldn't be more pleased.

That's great John!  I'm looking forward to a chance to hear your setup.  Waiting patiently... :)

johzel

« Reply #6 on: 27 Oct 2011, 03:05 pm »
That's great John!  I'm looking forward to a chance to hear your setup.  Waiting patiently... :)

Will send you an email and confirm a date.  Right now I'm waiting for a new A/V stand to arrive.  The KWI-200 is a tad too big to fit on my old stand . . .

pingpong

« Reply #7 on: 22 Jul 2012, 02:51 pm »
Hi johzel,

what's your view on the performance of the KWI-200 after owning it for 9 months and with the amp fully "burnt" in?

Thank u!

Rgds

Will send you an email and confirm a date.  Right now I'm waiting for a new A/V stand to arrive.  The KWI-200 is a tad too big to fit on my old stand . . .