hey Klaus!! time for road trip to visit Odyssey!

drphoto

hey Klaus!! time for road trip to visit Odyssey!
« on: 15 Jul 2016, 12:28 am »
This is Joe in Louisville. I guess I'm back. Been out of audio for awhile. I don't think I've turned on the rig for like 6 years. (long story)

I sent you an email a few months back.

I need to take a road trip and bring one of the Stratos for repair, plus I've got a buddy who's into audio and is dissatisfied with his Logans (of course  :D) told him I thought he'd love your Lors and want to do a demo. They are truly awesome.

I'm still a Maggie guy, but I currently have Merlin TSM-MMe's. They are really good, but they just don't make me happy. Dunno, too analytic maybe?

I just love that maggie sound, despite the fact they can't rock hard. But I have a couple of Dannie Ritchies OB subs. I gave away those old 2c's I used to have when you were here.

Oh, you can have that Tempest pre back that you sort of loaned/gave me. It may need a repair too. I got some sort of noise through the system years ago that toasted the Merlins. I won't swear to it, but I think it was the pre. I had to have the crossovers replaced. I'm running a Mapletree tube pre now, mostly because I got it used dirt cheap.

cheers mate,

the doc (joe)