KWI 200 Review!

modwright

KWI 200 Review!
« on: 22 Jun 2012, 10:40 pm »
Our first U.S. review of the KWI 200 has now been published.  Penned by Terry London, for Home Theater Review.com, we are pleased to see a 5/5 star rating.

Review Link: http://www.hometheaterreview.com/modwright-instruments-inc-kwi-200-intergrated-power-amplifier/.

"I believe that Dan Wright has really "hit the ball out of the park" with his new KWI 200 Integrated Amplifier. Because of its build quality, handsome, physical appearance along with its beautiful rendering of the music's timbres, warmth and details without losing its punch or macro-dynamics, I would classify the KWI 200 as one of the best integrated amps on the market today, regardless of price. I would strongly recommend to put this on your audition list if your think you are in the process of selecting an integrated amp for your system." - Terry London, Home Theater Review.com

Please take the time to read the review, if you are in the market for a TRUE No-Compromise SS integrated, designed for todays world.  Including optional USB/RCA input DAC and Phono sage, the KWI 200 offers a FULL function integrated to suit all of your needs and with 200W (8 ohm)/ 400W (4 ohm) of high-current power, will drive virtually ANY speaker.

Thanks and please contact your local dealer to audition.

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.
« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016, 05:23 pm by modwright »

golfugh

• Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth
Re: KWI 200 Review!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2012, 12:50 am »
Congrats Dan, great review!  Nice company to be compared with.
Mark

SlushPuppy

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2012, 04:50 am »
"Intergrated Power Amplifier". I'd call Mr. London and have that corrected.

modwright

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jun 2012, 01:58 pm »
Well, that's just how we spell things out here in rural WA.  I didn't even notice anything was wrong  :duh:.

Thanks!

Dan

pingpong

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm »
nice review!

the KWI-200 was given great review in one of the HIFI magazine in Hong Kong recently, anyone has a link to the review?

Thanks

modwright

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jul 2012, 04:48 pm »
I don't have a link to the HK reviews.  They are certainly in print, but not sure about online.

Thanks,

Dan

pingpong

« Reply #6 on: 23 Jul 2012, 02:58 pm »
Thank you Dan.

I don't have a link to the HK reviews.  They are certainly in print, but not sure about online.

Thanks,

Dan