Great New Diffuser and Yamaha Aventage

srlaudio

• Industry Participant
    • SRL Acoustics
Great New Diffuser and Yamaha Aventage
« on: 30 Jun 2015, 08:31 pm »
I have my best design ever diffuser on sale for $600.00  (about 6 feet wide 45" tall".  It is a high prime low target frequency unit that absolutely sparkles.  Also I have available the Yamaha Aventage line of receivers and separates.  Audiophiles rejoice!  These are the most awesome processors on the market!  The Yamaha DSP rules!  Please contact me if you are interested.....

This is the diffuser prior to being covered with Guilford of Maine Grill.

finsup

Re: Great New Diffuser and Yamaha Aventage
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2015, 09:24 pm »
Do you have an "After Picture" with the grill on?  Also, are you an authorized dealer for Yamaha? I am on the fence right now, wondering if, or better, when there will be a successor to the CX-A5000.

srlaudio

• Industry Participant
    • SRL Acoustics
« Reply #2 on: 4 Aug 2015, 01:52 am »
The CX-A5000 is on the latest price sheet from Yamaha.  I have a relationship with Audiomasters in Murfreesboro TN.  Yes, it is the real deal with Yamaha....  Here is what one looks like covered with Guilford of Maine 701...

srlaudio

• Industry Participant
    • SRL Acoustics
« Reply #3 on: 4 Aug 2015, 02:06 am »
Oh Yeah,  One thing I really like about the Yamaha Aventage stuff is it all connects to wifi, and updates are done on a regular basis.  We hooked up one of the latest Oppo disk players (a dealer for that too!) with an HDMI cable and every audio format you can name worked flawlessly and sounded great.... what is not to like???