Equipment question for Virute

henrylr

Equipment question for Virute
« on: 24 Mar 2016, 02:49 am »
I sent you an email on your site but thought this might be a better way to reach you.

Are you still in business? Are you planning to build more Sensation M901 integrated amps or is it being replaced by a new product?

Thanks,
henrylr

henrylr

Re: Equipment question for Virute
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2016, 06:12 pm »
Still hoping to hear from you Anthony.

Thanks

srb

Re: Equipment question for VIRTUE
« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2016, 06:37 pm »
You've started two topics addressing "Virute", this one and "Virute m901 w/ B&W N803 speakers".

It's actually Virtue Audio ....

I believe Seth Krinsky is the owner, who is Anthony?

I first thought you maybe had the wrong company, but then you did mention "m901".  Hmmm ....

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2016, 01:42 pm »
Guys I've been so stinking busy with moving and a new job (as has Seth/Anthony either name works ) that I haven't been watching the forums.
We do have stuff in the works but that question Seth will need to chime in on so I don't spoil anything but please stay tuned. Virtue is a passion for a great guy that has a very demanding day job. Its hard to keep up with the masses sometimes.

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2016, 06:55 pm »
So sorry for the extreme delay getting to this thread.  Guys, I am basically sold out of amps and remain in business to service existing customers, sell cables (Jason can make anything you want and we still have stock on the site), and work on next-gen stuff that may or may not work out.  Reach me using the "Contact Us" page on the website...

Seth (that's my middle name)