Warpspeed Optocoupler

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: Warpspeed Optocoupler
« Reply #460 on: 7 Apr 2013, 01:05 am »
Hey, just wanted to let you know I am still loving mine. Mine is a kit version built by Trung here. It is definitely a unique feature of my system.

I'm still pretty new to the hobby but I rather like my system of a great cdp, your LDR, Ncores, and modded planars. I am constantly blown away by the sound.
You really need to ditch that cdp and just put some software on your PC or Mac and try an ODAC.  i'll even send you mine to try first.  You would be amazed at how that will add to your experience. 

Rclark

« Reply #461 on: 7 Apr 2013, 06:56 am »

Hey thanks Jason  :D I would love to take you up on that. Would be fun to compare to my cdp, which sounds great, but has Sigma-Delta type dac, which apparently is less than ideal.

I'll be back into audio purchases in June after I buy my new motorcycle, and source gear is on the list.

SCM

« Reply #462 on: 5 May 2013, 03:17 pm »
I appologize if it`s already been covered but I`m interested in the V4x2. I listen to vinyl mostly but have recently bought a CD recorder to copy LP`s.
Will the V4x2 work with any phono stage ? and will it work with my Rogue ST90 tube amp ?

InfernoSTi

Re: Warpspeed pilot on snooze...
« Reply #463 on: 10 May 2013, 03:21 am »
This is not something out of left field for me but has been brewing for some time now. Due to what I'm sure now will be increased workload at my day job in the coming months I will not be accepting new orders at this time. Building new Warpspeeds will be put on snooze indefinitely while I concentrate my efforts on the job at hand. Gotta satisfy the bosses.

I might come up with a very limited number of builds per year just to keep it going but right now I'm not sure -we'll see. Just keep an eye on the thread at diyA as that is where I update as needed.

Thank you to all who have been following this thread, I'm quite happy how it turned out -I still can't believe interest would be this much. For those who now own a kit or a fully-built unit, enjoy! If used as intended it will last a lifetime...or more.

Congratulations and good luck with your increased day job duties...not a bad problem to have, really!

John

laughingbuddha

« Reply #464 on: 28 Mar 2014, 11:50 am »
Hi

Dose anyone know who is best to talk to regarding purchasing a Warpspeed Optocoupler Volume Kit ??