SOLD*** VH Audio Flavor 4 Power Cords***SOLD

honeybird

SOLD*** VH Audio Flavor 4 Power Cords***SOLD
« on: 23 Aug 2016, 07:48 pm »
I have 2 VH Audio Flavor 4 power cords for sale. Each is 4 ft. long. I am downsizing and selling off my system piece by piece :bawl: They are in near mint condition.The VH Audio Flavor 4 power cord is designed for high current amplifiers and digital transports or CD players, although it can be used with other source components with dramatic results. Please do an internet search for reviews of this pc. You will find that they are a bargain in the world of quality audio components giving you a huge bang for your buck. Cost for this configuration on the VH Audio site is $292.00 each including shipping.

Features of this design include:

* FOUR 12 AWG low strand count bare copper conductors for very low resistance. This results in 9 AWG for "hot" and 9 AWG for 'neutral".

* Ground wire consists of a 10 AWG low strand count bare copper.

* Deep Cryogenic treatment of conductors is standard, including the ground wire and the connectors (using standard WattGate connectors).

* FEP insulation of all conductors, including the outer protective jacket.

* Star quad geometry with tight lay length (twists per inch) provides excellent RFI/EMI rejection, and also reduces the inductance (raises capacitance).

* No shield is utilized in order to maintain unrestricted macro and micro dynamics. The star quad geometry concentrates the current towards the center of the conductor bundle, providing excellent shielding from external sources, as well as mitigating radiation of RFI/EMI.

* VH Audio's "Spaced Counter-spiraled Ground" geometry, which helps reduce the sonic effects of having a safety ground.

* The wire termination points are treated with "TPC- The Perfect Connection" contact enhancer before termination.

Like all VH Audio wire and cables, this product was developed by Chris VenHaus after extensive listening tests over a period of several years.

My price is $135.00 each, plus shipping. If you purchase both power cords, I will pay Priority Mail shipping within CONUS. I will also include at no charge a VH Audio PC Burn-In Adapter. For more info on the adapter:

http://www.vhaudio.com/acplugadapters.html#acadapters

Payment may be made by check, Postal Money Order, or PayPal (F&F avoids 3% surcharge).

« Last Edit: 20 Sep 2016, 02:13 pm by honeybird »

honeybird

Re: FS: VH Audio Flavor 4 Power Cords
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2016, 01:30 pm »
Bump for price change.

honeybird

« Reply #2 on: 3 Sep 2016, 01:58 pm »
Price reduction!

honeybird

« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2016, 02:20 pm »