Niteshade Audio Policies & Contact Information

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
Niteshade Audio Policies & Contact Information
« on: 12 Sep 2011, 02:46 pm »
Niteshade Audio Policies
http://www.nsaudio.us/Home/warranty

Forum:

*Everyone is invited to use our forum for questions on products as well as questions regarding products already purchased.

*Discussions related to tube and solid state audio are welcome!

*Do not repost something that has been deleted.

*Constructive criticism is encouraged, derogatory posts will be deleted.

*Order specifics will be handled via email and phone.

*Have a great time! I am always happy to answer questions about products or help out where possible.

Contact Information
Niteshade Audio
Phone: 315-337-5787, cell: 315-336-3850
Email: cnyhpc@gmail.com

« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2012, 03:41 pm by Niteshade »

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
Re: Niteshade Audio Policies & Contact Information
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2011, 01:04 pm »
Policy regrading customer chosen components for custom builds:

To be concise, I can not guarantee the performance of anything made that contains components I have never used before.

There has not been a problem so far. I am adding this policy because it would be nice to keep it that way.  :wink:

Sometimes people believe that because something costs more it must be better. That is the wrong way to look at things.

I purchase components solely based on their electrical properties. Components are ingredients and no different than cooking ingredients. Throw the cook an unknown and tell them to use it? I hope you have a strong stomach!  :lol:

As time progresses, I get adventurous and try different components. R&D regarding components is done solely on my dime and not yours so a performance guarantee can be made.

Customers new and present: You can always ask questions and make suggestions! I encourage it.