Contact for Bill Carlin - Phoenix Engineering

kgturner

Contact for Bill Carlin - Phoenix Engineering
« on: 4 Feb 2018, 07:05 pm »
I know Bill retired a couple of years back. I have an Eagle/Roadrunner combo. It seems the Roadrunner does not like displaying/keeping speed at 33.3. The 45 RPM measures just fine, but drop it down to 33.3 and it just displays - - - - -  across the front. You can see it is trying to measure the speed, but nothing displays. Just dashes. Any help in contacting Bill would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

Kevin T

YoungDave

Re: Contact for Bill Carlin - Phoenix Engineering
« Reply #1 on: 4 Feb 2018, 07:59 pm »
PM sent.
Bill is most helpful but I'll respect his retirement & not post his contact info online, so, PM sent.
Dave

Andrasr

« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2018, 07:14 pm »
I have a broken falcon PSU. I would love to get Bill’s contact info to see if he would be willing to repair it! Please get in touch if you can help!

roscoeiii

« Reply #3 on: 28 Sep 2018, 05:48 pm »
I am having the same problem with my Roadrunner as the OP. If Bill's contact info could be passed along to me too, it'd be much appreciated.
'

kgturner

« Reply #4 on: 28 Sep 2018, 06:05 pm »
I am having the same problem with my Roadrunner as the OP. If Bill's contact info could be passed along to me too, it'd be much appreciated.

For what it's worth, I was able to get everything working again with just a reset to factory default. The process of reset to factory default is in the user manual.

Kevin T

roscoeiii

« Reply #5 on: 28 Sep 2018, 06:17 pm »
For what it's worth, I was able to get everything working again with just a reset to factory default. The process of reset to factory default is in the user manual.

Kevin T

Thanks! I will try that when I get home!

AlTran

« Reply #6 on: 28 Sep 2018, 11:29 pm »
I had the same issue when it was 1 month old. My faults as I never read the instructions. Anyhow, I reset to 120V/60Hz to match with my reading at home & it works flawlessly. Also note, every time you unplug it, you will need to reset it again, even if the speed shows 33.3 it is not truly playing at 33.3. Be sure to read the instructions carefully. Without the Phoenix Eagle PSU & Roadrunner, I'm sure I won't play any records.