Affordable$$$Audio, April 2009 HOT Emerald XL Review

Mike Dzurko

How much does Mark M. love our little gems?  Read and see, let's just say:  :beer:

Download and read the complete issue, and review, here:

http://www.affordableaudio.org

Thanks Mark!
« Last Edit: 13 Apr 2009, 01:46 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: Affordable$$$Audio, April 2009 HOT Emerald XL Review
« Reply #1 on: 4 Apr 2009, 01:48 pm »

?
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2009, 11:43 am by Mike Dzurko »

griller

« Reply #2 on: 6 Apr 2009, 12:41 am »
I've owned the Emerald XLs for quite some time now, they are simply amazing speakers. 2 great reviews in a couple months is much deserved. Nice to see pro reviewers who take the time to really understand a product. Get them, they're great!

Zero

« Reply #3 on: 6 Apr 2009, 05:41 am »
It's hard to believe that it's been two years since I've had the Sapphire XL's.  I still miss em'.  To be completely honest, they are only one of two products that I've reviewed that I still think about.

To ye grand ole publisher:  Seeeeeee, I told ya so..  :wink: :lol:  Enjoy the new toys bud. :thumb:
To ye grand ole Mike:  Congrats on yet another good review. Now, when do I get to revisit those XL's?  :lol: 

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 6 Apr 2009, 02:20 pm »
It's hard to believe that it's been two years since I've had the Sapphire XL's.  I still miss em'.  To be completely honest, they are only one of two products that I've reviewed that I still think about.

To ye grand ole publisher:  Seeeeeee, I told ya so..  :wink: :lol:  Enjoy the new toys bud. :thumb:
To ye grand ole Mike:  Congrats on yet another good review. Now, when do I get to revisit those XL's?  :lol: 

Sean, who are you calling old?  :lol:    I like your new picture.  Don't feel too bad, you are among a number of folks who have later said they wished they would not have parted with the Sapphires. Interestingly, more than a couple Sapphire XL owners are on their "second round" after trying out other products that just ended up not as satisfying. Gotta run . . .

Eric

« Reply #5 on: 6 Apr 2009, 07:06 pm »
Great review, brother