Ridge Street Audio Designs introduces itself to AudioCircle

Bill@LakeGeorge

« Reply #80 on: 4 Dec 2003, 07:37 pm »
Jerry I have had many tell me they have never heard anything that sounded as good as my system, 2 of whom own systems that cost many thousand more than my setup.

But such is life, everyone wants to believe they invested wisely.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #81 on: 5 Dec 2003, 06:05 pm »
Hello Robert, Thought I'd let you know that I will be shipping your Ridge Street Audio cables to Marbles by Fedex on Monday 12/8. I will send  both of you the tracking number. I've been enjoying them very much ( got a hole in my shoe from all that dance'in :lol:  gotta sit down). I will post my comments after I ship cables. (I have to check over the weekend in B & N for that book "Typing for Dummies"  :lol: ). Thanks again for making this Home audition possible for the members of AudioCircle ! ! ! ( and the M&M candy was a nice touch).... (* Disclaimer* YES. My wife does work for M&M MARS, but see has no idea who Robert is or Ridge Street Audio).  :lol:

BikeWNC

« Reply #82 on: 5 Dec 2003, 07:53 pm »
Why does Marbles get to have the audition pack?  He's done!  He said so himself.  See http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=6462

The audition list is so limited, why send it to somebody that has found that magic synergy?  No offense Rob, I'm just wishin I was home when all this got started so that I could have gotten on the list.  I had to be in Germany on a family vacation.  :roll:

Marbles

« Reply #83 on: 5 Dec 2003, 07:57 pm »
It's OK with me if you want it instead of me...just get it squared away with Robert and Lonewolfny42

BikeWNC

« Reply #84 on: 5 Dec 2003, 08:07 pm »
Rob,

I certainly didn't mean that you shouldn't have your turn at the audition pack.  I would like to be added to the list though, if that's possible.  I'll give Robert a call.

Andy

Marbles

« Reply #85 on: 5 Dec 2003, 08:10 pm »
Don't worry about..he'll have a better chance to sell to you in the short run, so you should have the audition pack instead of me.

audiojerry

« Reply #86 on: 8 Dec 2003, 03:28 pm »
Rob,
If you were hoping to be done, do not listen to these cables.  :P

and stop using this website, it's very bad for pocketbook health   :wink:

Marbles

« Reply #87 on: 8 Dec 2003, 03:33 pm »
duly noted  :wink:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #88 on: 9 Dec 2003, 06:03 am »
Elvis has left the building ! !...............opps!... wrong thread ! !  :lol: .... I've shipped the Ridge Street Cable Audition Pack to Tsunami . (The Fed Ex clerk had to pry it out of my hands :cry:) . I hope after Tsunami's audition Marbles will be ready to give a listen. Everything went great with this audition -- I'm glad I asked Robert to give AudioCircle members a shot at his cables. As soon as I can limber up my two fingers, I will post my comments in the Critics Circle. Thanks Robert for the opportunity !!  :D .... (I've sent my M&M's on to Tsunami - Enjoy !! :lol: )

lonewolfny42

« Reply #89 on: 10 Dec 2003, 09:22 am »
Quote from: lonewolfny42
Elvis has left the building ! !...............opps!... wrong thread ! !  :lol: .... I've shipped the Ridge Street Cable Audition Pack to Tsunami . (The Fed Ex clerk had to pry it out of my hands :cry:) . I hope after Tsunami's audition Marbles will be ready to give a listen. Everything went great with this audition -- I'm glad I asked Robert to give AudioCircle members a shot at his cables. As soon as I can limber up my two fingers, I will post my comments in the Critics Circle. Thanks Robert for the opportunity !!  :D .... (I've sent my M&M's on to Tsunami - Enjoy !! :lol: )
I think I've finally figured out how to work the reply message page.  :lol:  Let's see, my review is uphttp://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=6589.msg56532#56532

lonewolfny42

« Reply #90 on: 10 Dec 2003, 09:43 am »
Robert, I almost forgot ! I've got a bill here from the shoemaker. With all that "Dance'in", wore a hole in my sole. Where do I send the bill ? :lol:

Tonto Yoder

« Reply #91 on: 10 Dec 2003, 12:18 pm »
Robert,
I wondered about the wisdom of including this particular snippet of lonewolf's praise
in your Audiogon ad? Even though the gist of the quote is glowing,  
it's 1/2 wrong.
WOW !!!..... (Were[sic] Dance'in[sic] Now !!!)  :dance:

Seems to me the more literate reviews are better advertising.

Robert C. Schult

« Reply #92 on: 10 Dec 2003, 08:03 pm »
Well, before you go too hard on Lonewolf, it might be worth knowing his feet have been going freaky nuts lately. When that happens, I can tell you first hand that typing skills, cognitive motor skills in other extremities and speech go right out the window. As evidenced by how late at night Lonewolf (and satfrat for that matter) is logged in here many times, their feet won't even let them sleep! The feet have just gone wrong! Can you imagine the spectacle they must be at work? :o It can't be easy to be seen in public like this and I admire their courage.  This is scary stuff and I would rather you offer some empathetic support and help than to criticize snippets. :nono: :lol:    

BTW, what does [sic] mean? I used to know but I can't remember.

BBTTWW, I've corrected the ad...http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?cablspkr&1074503298&item

Tonto Yoder

« Reply #93 on: 10 Dec 2003, 08:34 pm »
Robert,
"sic" is Latin for "so" or "as such," meaning the quote is exact and includes mistakes. Didn't mean to be anti-empatheticalistic!

Marbles

« Reply #94 on: 10 Dec 2003, 08:37 pm »
Quote from: Tonto Yoder
Robert,
"sic" is Latin for "so" or "as such," meaning the quote is exact and includes mistakes. Didn't mean to be anti-empatheticalistic!

It is also English for (S)pelled (I)n(C)orrectly :lol:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #95 on: 11 Dec 2003, 05:12 am »
Robert,
I wondered about the wisdom of including this particular snippet of lonewolf's praise
in your Audiogon ad? Even though the gist of the quote is glowing,  
it's 1/2 wrong.
WOW !!!..... (Were[sic] Dance'in[sic] Now !!!)  :dance:

Seems to me the more literate reviews are better advertising.
TY, Gist wait a second, ever hear the say'in : "Two 1/2's make a ..............hole". :lol: ....( doug s. school of spllin an ritein) :lol:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #96 on: 11 Dec 2003, 05:14 am »
Robert,
Sorry to hear your sic, must of bin that Latin food ! :lol:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #97 on: 11 Dec 2003, 05:29 am »
Tsunami, Have the cables arrived ok ? :angel:

BikeWNC

« Reply #98 on: 11 Dec 2003, 05:51 am »
Nope, the FedEx slackers scanned it in Asheville early this morning but didn't deliver it today.  I'm use to things taking an extra day to get out here. The cables are probably sitting on the truck next to a fruit cake right now just waiting to get warm in my system.

lonewolfny42

« Reply #99 on: 11 Dec 2003, 06:01 am »
Quote from: Tsunami
Nope, the FedEx slackers scanned it in Asheville early this morning but didn't deliver it today.  I'm use to things taking an extra day to get out here. The cables are probably sitting on the truck next to a fruit cake right now just waiting to get warm in my system.
I checked Fed Ex tracking this morning(wed.), and that's what I read - Asheville arrival. Speaking of fruit cakes, heard on the news that Canada is inspecting all the fruit cakes entering the country.Their scanning equipement does not do a good job of checking for weapons in fruit cakes! :lol:  True story !! :)