Red Wine Audio Signature 15 -New Lithium Battery -$695-OBO. Sold Sold

Audiophile58

I am selling the Multi award winning Signature 15 .which is a class A/B Integrated amplifier with a pure class A Vacuum tube output stage. This Amplifier has plenty of current to drive speakers easily that are 88 db or better .I recently replaced the battery with the New 30 v Lithium battery,and charger on 5/7-/15 . and most people donot know using the switch for DC power is optional .in fact the Batttery is always in the system as a Buffer filter against AC noise .Vinnie at red wine said at least 5 years minimum is to be expected even more so if just using the amplifier switch left to AC. which I feel you loose nothing it sounds excellent .This integrated doubles to over 30 wpc into a 4 ohm load.It has plenty of current  and control. See the 3-4 Excellent reviews on this.I have to move much sooner then expected,I need the Cash.I also have a Jas Bravo SET Integrated for sale Both are Very good .
This year I spent $150 on Amperex best 1958 D getter 6922 Vacuum tube from Holland white label PQ which is a 10,000hr tube .I have way too much equipment and need to sell .I do have receipts for the battery and charger.  My price is pretty fair I feel but I may lower my price a bit ,Thankyou.

« Last Edit: 7 Jun 2015, 08:43 am by Audiophile58 »