FS: 2011 Mac Mini w/Audirvana+/set up for Battery power /PI Audio Battery Buss

ebag4

For Sale: My 2011 Mac Mini i5 with 8G Ram and 120G SSD running Audirvana Plus.  This unit has been set up to run from 12VDC.  Also selling my PI Audio Battery Buss with 12VDC and 5VDC outputs, I am currently using this to power both the Mini and my Oyen external Hardrive.  The Battery Buss Has 2 high current  and 3 lower current outputs and an assortment of cables (Dave will build a cable to suit your needs for very little $).  The Oyen can connect via FireWire or USB, I use FireWire since my DAC is USB.  I have been running this system headless without issue.  The Mini is running Lion, Audirvana is running in integer mode.  I have been using Splashtop on my iPad and Android phone to control Audirvana, works great!

I would like to sell this as a package, it sounds fantastic.  The Oyen has a 1TB drive in it.  If my price is met I will also include my CTek 7002 battery charger. I am asking $800 plus shipping and PayPal fees.  Shipping from 47136.

For local pickup I will also include a PowerSonic 12V 55 AH AGM battery.

Thanks for looking.

Best,
Ed

« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2015, 10:05 pm by ebag4 »

jseipp

That is a wonderful setup!  I would have jumped on the opportunity a few months ago, before I set up my own source.  I'm trying not to rationalize jumping on it now....

I've also built Bottlehead and GR gear -- great stuff!  :thumb:

ebag4

That is a wonderful setup!  I would have jumped on the opportunity a few months ago, before I set up my own source.  I'm trying not to rationalize jumping on it now....

I've also built Bottlehead and GR gear -- great stuff!  :thumb:
Thanks, and feel free to rationalize.... :wink:

ebag4

May be willing to split the package up, feel free to make an offer.

Best,
Ed

ebag4