Help finding a used 3 ch amp in short time?

jriggy

Re: Help finding a used 3 ch amp in short time?
« Reply #20 on: 23 Dec 2010, 06:39 pm »
^ That should of been the way to go. I would be up and running right now... BUT, after purchasing the used B&K turns out my amp was fine all along... It is my Cary Cinema 11 that has fried its L & R channels. I was sure it was the amp because it got blazing HOT before quitting.  :oops:

Serious bummer... I spent 325 that I didn't need to and now have a dead pre. Good news is I can just sell the big Citation 7.1 amp for much more than the B&K cost and in the mean time see if the Cary is worth fixing or not. They are not worth a whole lot on the used market compared to what their retail price was so I need to calculate if it is worth it to send to Cary or not...

Or I could just sell off everything,  go for a used Marantz SR7002  or the Integra 40.1 that are both for sale on Craigslist here in town...

Ugh.

Drifter

« Reply #21 on: 8 Jan 2017, 10:42 pm »
Hi, I am interested in your Harman Kardon Citation 7.1 THX. There is no way to sent a message on your ad, so I hope you will get it on this one. Will you take $425 for it? Also wondering if you can give me an idea what shipping will be, I am in Nova Scotia, Canada. My postal code is b3t1p8 hope that will help. A couple of pictures would be great, so I can see what it's like. It maybe better to get in touch with me by email atanticguy_37@hotmail.com   Hope you get this, I am looking forward to your reply.   Darrell.

Drifter

« Reply #22 on: 8 Jan 2017, 10:48 pm »
Hi, made a mistake in my email, it's atlanticguy_37@hotmail.com

charmerci

« Reply #23 on: 9 Jan 2017, 07:16 am »
UM - this thread is 6 years old.

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #24 on: 10 Jan 2017, 01:41 pm »
UM - this thread is 6 years old.
He's been drifting.  :wink: