Searching for two used Lifeforce modules

Berny

Searching for two used Lifeforce modules
« on: 25 Sep 2010, 05:56 pm »
Hello,

Just to inform I'm searching for two used Lifeforce (LF55 or LF100) modules, probably from one of you guy's upgrading towards the NAKSA right now..  :(
Please refer to the WTB thread: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=86195.0

Thanks,
Berny

AKSA

Re: Searching for two used Lifeforce modules
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2010, 09:51 pm »
Berny,

With all due respect, you approached me, we discussed price, you were unwilling to buy even after negotiation, now you are posting in the Aspen forum seeking to buy from one of my customers.

Don't you feel this is a little inappropriate?

If someone here is prepared to sell you a LF55 cheap, then that's fine, but please take it away from this circle - you have advertised in the buy and sell, I would suggest that is where such requests should start and finish....

Cheers,

Hugh

Berny

« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2010, 10:14 pm »
Sorry Hugh, I didn't feel it that way.. but you clearly do  :oops:. I thought it would be a triple win situation, it might help/encourage someone to upgrade.

I just posted it here to be more visible, because I saw other people doing it as well in the past. Please just delete this thread completely and I hope it all be solved by that... (I tried to remove it myself but I get an error:"An Error Has Occurred! You cannot delete your own topics in this board. Check to make sure this topic wasn't just moved to another board. ")

Sorry again,
Berny

AKSA

« Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2010, 04:12 am »
Hi Berny,

Thank you for your courtesy, you could easily have reacted sharply, I appreciate it.

I'm the mod, and I can't delete posts either, so we let it go, OK?

If anyone does have a LF55 they'd like to sell, then Berny is your man!!

Cheers,

Hugh