Post Your Spirit-1 Impressions Here

ricardojoa

Re: Post Your Spirit-1 Impressions Here
« Reply #60 on: 10 Oct 2010, 07:17 pm »
Sound is

good to me . It could be a little more extended on top
You are a colector.
How do the sierra sounds to the Spirits?

Charles Xavier

« Reply #61 on: 11 Oct 2010, 11:59 pm »
In short . Big sound from a small package . The Spirit is still on another level. Not a collector . They belong to a friend

isaeagle4031

« Reply #62 on: 14 Jan 2011, 10:32 pm »
Bob when these finally make it back your way, would it be possible for me to give them a run at my place in Laporte?

Charles Xavier

« Reply #63 on: 14 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm »
Bob when these finally make it back your way, would it be possible for me to give them a run at my place in Laporte?

Send him a PM . I do not think anyone has them right now

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #64 on: 14 Jan 2011, 10:42 pm »
Charles didn't you pickup some Zu's?? How did that go over with th misses??

Charles Xavier

« Reply #65 on: 14 Jan 2011, 10:44 pm »
Charles didn't you pickup some Zu's?? How did that go over with th misses??

Nope , cancelled it. Didn't reaally want them. I was bored.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #66 on: 14 Jan 2011, 10:45 pm »
I can relate.......

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #67 on: 20 Jan 2011, 05:08 pm »
isaeagle4031,

Just PM'd you.  Sorry, but I didn't realize when I wrote that you were here by me in LaPorte!  :o  Just e-mail me and we can get something worked out before the Spirits go back out on tour.

Everyone,

Sorry about the delay on the tour.  The Spirit-1s Evan auditioned had to come back to the shop for a tweak and then I got flooded with work from NuForce.  Movng up the ladder there and that's cool, but time left for Aether Audio has really taken a big hit as a result.

Anyway... THEN... before I got back to the Spirits, I had to attend CS again this year with the NuForce team and then... just like clockwork... I got sick as a dog while I was in Vegas.  The trip home on the plane was only the "gateway" to hell... and hell was when I got home.  I'm just now feeling well enough to head back out to the shop.  The upshot is that it was bad enough that I was already behind on stuff... then the CES tour/torture test caused me to loose another good 3 weeks on top of it. :roll:

I'm back at it now though, but have a couple of speaker orders to finish before I get the Spirits ready to head out again.  So... if you guys are still interested, please let me know.  I know there was at least one or two of you that had originally requested an audition, so if those guys are still interested could you please post to help me figure out who comes first and the proper order?  It's only fair that the original guys that are still interested should come first, but I've lost track after all this time.  Thanks for your help!  :thumb:

Well... now that CES is over and its a new year, maybe things will get back on track again.  Thanks for you interest and input, and I'll be watching.  You can always e-mail me at aetheraudio@gmail.com if you like and actually, that's preferred over PMing me here on the AC server.  I spend a lot of time on NuForce stuff every day, so I don't manage to get logged on to AC very often these days.  Thanks again and...

Take care,  :D
-Bob