Maya & Vsonics public outing?

Afterimage

Re: Maya & Vsonics public outing?
« Reply #20 on: 7 Jan 2011, 11:04 am »
Unfortunately, it won't be to long and something very similar will be happening here in the States. When you have various Alphabet agencies doing things that are not constitutional, and they know it and do so anyway, this country will have its share of tyranical rule soon enough. But let's get back to more pleasant subjects while we can.

Ray Bronk

Hi Ray.  Alphabet agencies were created in an attempt to help us of out the depression.  Not sure any of it actually had much  impact.  I think it was more so the war that put millions in the service and millions more into production industries to support the war efforts.  After the war, the USA was the only industrial power left and reaped the benefits from it for years.  Now, many of the agencies are derailing, like you alluded to.  However, on the constitution.   What does not constitutional mean anyway?  I mean it was designed to be changed and amended as situations and times change.  Most people that cry foul on something perceived as "unconstitutional" don't understand the basis for it in the first place.  Study constitutional law, it is a real eye opener. 

guest1632

« Reply #21 on: 7 Jan 2011, 11:30 am »
Hi Ray.  Alphabet agencies were created in an attempt to help us of out the depression.  Not sure any of it actually had much  impact.  I think it was more so the war that put millions in the service and millions more into production industries to support the war efforts.  After the war, the USA was the only industrial power left and reaped the benefits from it for years.  Now, many of the agencies are derailing, like you alluded to.  However, on the constitution.   What does not constitutional mean anyway?  I mean it was designed to be changed and amended as situations and times change.  Most people that cry foul on something perceived as "unconstitutional" don't understand the basis for it in the first place.  Study constitutional law, it is a real eye opener.

Well, that's true for what it's worth. But when you have the Supreme court tell the FCC they do not have the authority to make laws over the use of the internet, and then the FCC just goes ahead and decides to do this anyway? When Congress enacted the Health reform act, and in its provissions mandated that if you don't buy health insurance you will be fined accordingly. No, that is stepping on toes that shouldn't be stepped on.

We have a sitting president, who is not! a citizen of the United States. Yeah, I know all about the Birth Certificate stuff. That too is another subject that the Supreme Court refused to even look at.

But again, if you want to further discuss this with me, we'd better take this offline. This is way! off topic. I do not wish to be banned for not being politically correct. And besides, this is  audio not political, which frankly can be just as frustrating. lol.

Ray Bronk

Afterimage

« Reply #22 on: 7 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm »
Indeed Ray.  One thing is for sure sure, you and I are not running the show.  If we were, we would pass a law for no Ipod ear buds.  And...you get a tax credit for having a two channel stereo in the house.  :D

TomS

« Reply #23 on: 7 Jan 2011, 10:56 pm »
Indeed Ray.  One thing is for sure sure, you and I are not running the show.  If we were, we would pass a law for no Ipod ear buds.  And...you get a tax credit for having a two channel stereo in the house.  :D

... and extra credit for tubes  :thumb:

AKSA

« Reply #24 on: 8 Jan 2011, 12:07 am »
Tom,

You need that credit, too.  Pays for the periodic replacement of outputs!

Hugh

guest1632

« Reply #25 on: 8 Jan 2011, 01:37 am »

Yep, gotta include the tubes too, especially the outputs. ... ah, dreamers we are, ain't it fun?

Put a Naksa in your backsacka.

Ray Bronk