Seasons Greetings

AKSA

Re: Seasons Greetings
« Reply #20 on: 23 Dec 2009, 08:42 pm »
Thank you Kyrill,

And a Merry Christmas to you and to your family, it's been a long, interesting year, has 2009!!

I'm about to leave for a 500 km drive across the western plains of Victoria to South Australia.

The whole family will be coming along;  possibly the last Xmas together for a while, as Alessandra will be going to the US to work in January.

Merry Christmas to all AKSAphiles around the world!     :xmas:   :wine:   :dance:

Ciao,

Hugh

AKSA

« Reply #21 on: 23 Dec 2010, 10:27 am »
FOLKS,

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Aspen customers, past, present and future!!    :wine:

We are there again......  another year just wooshed by,  WOW!!    :hyper:

I have posted up a NEWS on the website giving the collected musings of Aspen's Principal, should amuse for a few minutes!!

This year has been busy, particularly the last three months, where the NAKSA has all but taken off.  I still have not posted up a few brochure on the NAKSA 100, and I have sold quite a number already with more on order.

I thank you all for your continuing support of Aspen, your enthusiasm, courtesy, and goodwill.  The world is in its usual messy, fractious state at present, with very bad politics on the Korean Peninsula, a compromised ruling party in the US, Britain, Ireland, Greece, Spain and Australia, and a GFC which will not go away.  But it has to get better;  it can't get much worse, and what is amusing is that the uncertainty more than anything else is what halts economic activity!

It's been a stellar year for Aspen in the R&D area.  In this connection I formally thank Colin, Romeo, Omar, Jon, Russell and others to numerous to mention.  I now have some absolutely stunning amplifiers which will make a huge difference to your listening pleasure.  Now, let's see if I can keep up with demand!!

Cheers,

Hugh

LM

• Lyn
« Reply #22 on: 23 Dec 2010, 12:00 pm »
Have a safe trip Hugh and a Merry Christmas and happy new year in return.  :D :lol:

I might find time to play a few Carols on the Soraya tomorrow and see how Diana Krall etc. have coped with another year passing.  Seasons greetings to all.  :xmas:

gaetan8888

« Reply #23 on: 23 Dec 2010, 02:39 pm »
Hello Hugh

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and to all the guys of the Aspen forum.

Gaetan