Emerald Physics CS2 - First Impressions

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: Emerald Physics CS2 - First Impressions
« Reply #20 on: 13 Jan 2008, 09:04 pm »
Thanks Greg....good to hear !! 8)

I'll watch for further comments about your modified DCX2496 cross-over when it comes back from Ric....have fun !!! :beer:

GregC

« Reply #21 on: 13 Jan 2008, 09:33 pm »
I sent you a reply.  Please do not post people's email in your posts.  A simple I sent you a private message would suffice.

ttan98

« Reply #22 on: 13 Jan 2008, 10:00 pm »
Sorry about that, I got you email address from this site under personal info., hence anyone can send you emails even I did not post your address here.

There is no privacy protection in this situation, I suggest if you don't want people to send you email I think you can remove it.

GregC

« Reply #23 on: 13 Jan 2008, 10:13 pm »
Webcrawlers can find emails on publicly posted forums but cannot as easily find the email address where they are behind pages that require navigation.  You are asking me to look under the cloth for the drivers used and download the software settings for the DCX2496 crossover.  If you want any more information (other than my listening impressions), I suggest that you directly contact Clatyton at Emerald Physics.  He has worked hard and done lots of research to come up with the awesome CS2 speakers and deserves to have his work protected. 

If a facilitator can remove the post with my email address I would appreciate it.