SOLD!! AVA Synergy 240/3 Amplifier (3-channel 120w/ch SS) SOLD. SOLD

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Update: There were three solid offers to buy this. They were all serious offers. The gentleman who approached me first (April 3rd) has dibs on it. I'm not suggesting you can't contact me, but you'll have to get in line. Thanks.

I'm selling my Audio by Van Alstine Synergy 240/3 solid state amplifier. This was my first foray into high-end audio and is responsible for my diving further into the rabbit hole.  :D

In the last couple years it has been mostly boxed up and placed in storage. I bought it because I erroneously thought I wanted an HT system. It turned out I actually wanted a two-channel system. I kept this amp hoping that my son would one day call me to tell me he wanted it, but he is just not interested in HT or 2-channel audio. (Sigh) [He's perfectly content listening to mp3 on cheap earbuds.]

To the best of my recollection this is an Audiogon 8 condition [Turns out there’s a single tiny scratch on the heatsink, so it’s a “9” condition.], but I will snap new photos to share with prospective buyers. I am the original owner and I have the original shipping box (double box) [Correction: It is single boxed with well placed rigid foam inside.] and invoice. I think I bought this <4 years ago.

Asking $575 shipped and insured to CONUS. Local pickup $500 firm. These prices are available for AC members.

Oh, yeah. I'm out of the country until mid-May, so this sale must wait until I return. This means up to date photos must wait until I return as well because I am unable to supply photos until after I return to Oregon to unbox my amplifier.

Thanks for looking.

Michael
« Last Edit: 22 May 2018, 03:21 pm by mresseguie »

charmerci

Re: FS: AVA Synergy 240/3 Amplifier (3-channel 120w/ch SS)
« Reply #1 on: 3 Apr 2018, 03:55 pm »
What a deal! Even if for only 2 channel listening!  :thumb:

Cacophonix

« Reply #2 on: 3 Apr 2018, 04:12 pm »
PM sent.

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
« Reply #3 on: 4 Apr 2018, 08:46 pm »
If you just want to use two channels of this excellent 120W Ch x 3 amplifier,  simply remove the internal power supply fuses from the unused channel.

Frank

mresseguie

« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2018, 01:05 pm »
I forgot to mention that all three channels have the double die option.

Michael

mresseguie

« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2018, 03:37 pm »
This isn't exactly a bump. This is a reminder to the interested parties that I'll be back home by May 18th. I expect to be in a position to ship the amp soon after.

Chat with you soon.

Michael