Acurus A100x3 Three Channel Amp SOLD

knucklehead

Acurus A100x3 Three Channel Amp SOLD
« on: 24 Mar 2018, 01:25 am »
I bought this amp in July 2016 so I've owned it for just under 2 years. It's very clean and all three channels work great. I used it to drive a pair of Salk Song Towers and a custom 3 way Selah Audio center speaker. I've previously owned an A150 - a A200 2 channel - and the A200x3. I'll probably own another one at some point in time but for now I have more gear than I need so this needs to find a new home. It will come with a power cord and in a heavy duty Home Depot box measuring 24x24x12 - or thereabouts. I ship a lot of electronics and I know how to pack. I also use styrofoam board for plenty of cushioning. I try not to use peanuts - if I do it won't be very much. A heavy amp will crush peanut packing then thrash around and destroy the shipping box. I've seen it done a few times.

I'm asking $299 shipped to CONUS addresses. For other locales let me know where you are and I'll work with you on a decent shipping charge. I will ship to Canada but expect an over estimate. I've sold to Canada a few times selling from the 'bay'.

I'm 'new' here but I do have many transactions on other forums. The Emotiva Lounge, AVS forums, and Audio Karma. Ebay too - if that counts! Over 500 transactions with 100% feedback.

I also have a Yamaha CX-A5000 preamp processor I'll be listing in a few minutes/hours! Hey! I'm old - 70! Middle aged? Yeah - that's the ticket!

Thanks For Looking!!!
« Last Edit: 1 Apr 2018, 09:41 pm by knucklehead »

ramsubr

Re: Acurus A100x3 Three Channel Amp - 100wpc
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2018, 11:04 am »
Bump for a great clean powerful amp. GLWS