Redgum RGi60 ENR integrated amp $950.

Jolly

Redgum RGi60 ENR integrated amp $950.
« on: 2 Dec 2017, 02:08 pm »

Redgum is my favorite solid state brand, so musical, powerful and liquid with detail and excellent control of the bass. I bought the RGi 175 ENR mono blocks so this great sounding unit is available and will make someone very happy. The RGi60 ENR is a 75 wpc channel integrated although it is much more powerful and this unit was tested to reach a continuous 108 wpc at 8 ohms. Redgum is now distributed in the USA by Colleen Cardas Imports and if you search the forums you will find very positive feedback from those who have heard these Australian gems. The list price is $2850. and my asking price is $950.. Please check my Audiogon feedback under Guppy. Thank you for reading my ad.

« Last Edit: 8 Dec 2017, 02:11 am by Jolly »

hibuckhobby

• On a search for audio nirvana
Re: Redgum RGi60 ENR integrated amp
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2017, 02:30 pm »
It would be beneficial to your ad/sale if you were to list asking price.
Hibuck...

sunnydaze

Re: Redgum RGi60 ENR integrated amp $950.
« Reply #2 on: 7 Dec 2017, 07:43 pm »
Do those remotes control the Redgum?   If so, what functions do they do remotely?

I ask because I have a Redgum of this vintage and there is no remote.       :scratch:

It may be my bad screen, but is the selector knob broken?   It looks like the front of it is missing and I'm just looking at the hollowed out dial.

Excellent sounding amp BTW, and this from a devoted tube guy.     :thumb:

Jolly

« Reply #3 on: 8 Dec 2017, 01:02 am »
   Yes the remotes control the volume and the balance control, you must have had the old model.  I had an older RGi35 which did not have a remote and I moved up to the RGi35ENR Black Series and then on to this amp, RGi 60ENR and I now have the RGi 175 ENR monoblocks. All of the Redgum amps sound great and I am also a tube person, but there is something about Redgum amps that is so musical and they are my favorite solid state amps.  Redgum deserves much more of a presence in the US and hopefully Colleen Cardas Imports will give them the marketing that they deserve. BTW the knobs are in perfect shape so maybe I will have to take some new pictures.

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #4 on: 8 Dec 2017, 04:19 pm »
PM sent.

Gene