Hi new here

petrosmamales

Hi new here
« on: 30 Nov 2017, 07:39 pm »
Hi
I am new here and greatly depend on the indication that this will not be published.
There are a couple of things that I am confused about and would greatly appreciate your help
a) would like to change my user name. Without thinking that this would be how I would appear I put my full name
b) I have no idea on how to post a question. There is an ad from back in June that I am interested in and shows "sold funds pending' and would like to reconfirm that this in the end happened
(tried the same with newer ads which have not expired and still could not see how to "reply" to the,m ( I understand I am not supposed to reply directly).
I would greatly appreciate your help with these matters
All the Best,
Petros
PS: Please do not display this message

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hi new here
« Reply #1 on: 30 Nov 2017, 09:07 pm »
Hi
I am new here and greatly depend on the indication that this will not be published.
There are a couple of things that I am confused about and would greatly appreciate your help
a) would like to change my user name. Without thinking that this would be how I would appear I put my full name
b) I have no idea on how to post a question. There is an ad from back in June that I am interested in and shows "sold funds pending' and would like to reconfirm that this in the end happened
(tried the same with newer ads which have not expired and still could not see how to "reply" to the,m ( I understand I am not supposed to reply directly).
I would greatly appreciate your help with these matters
All the Best,
Petros
PS: Please do not display this message
Welcome Petros :thumb:
Please note that everything you post in this Forum is public as usual in an internet forum. After 3 posts you will allowed send PM and post in the Trading Circle.

To change your user name post a request here:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=118279.msg1242894#msg1242894
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2017, 10:11 pm by FullRangeMan »

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 30 Nov 2017, 09:59 pm »
Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 1 Dec 2017, 12:06 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Petros   :thumb: