SOLD: Emotiva XMC-1

gregcss

SOLD: Emotiva XMC-1
« on: 18 Aug 2017, 03:06 pm »
SOLD

XMC-1 with the HDMI 1.4 board and latest firmware. I purchased new directly from Emotiva in spring 2015. The unit is in excellent condition and comes with all accessories and original box. Emotiva is working on an HDMI upgrade board (2.0B with HDCP 2.2 on all inputs and outputs,4k UHD video, HDR10, and Dynamic HDR on all ports) that is expected later this year which can be installed into this XMC-1, as well as a Dolby Atmos and DTS-X upgrade board. Note - I purchased the XMC new for $2,000 right before the increase to $2,500. Because of this, the HDMI 2.0b v3 board upgrade is not free and is listed on Emotiva's site for $499.

The remote functions perfectly but does have normal wear, and for a heavy metal remote it does get scratched and dinged easier than plastic, and the menu button does not have the 'click' feel when pressed but works fine. The USB cable that connects to the EMM-1 mic works fine, but the USB end is a little loose.

Comes with Dirac Live LE. I did purchase Dirac Live Full version with it, but the license is not transferable. A new Full license can be purchased from Emotiva (I think it's still $99)

I will be listing a Cross Spectrum calibrated MiniDSP UMIK-1 for sale soon but will toss in for free with the XMC-1.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $1,200 shipped within continental US. Also available for local pickup in Northern VA/DC Metro area.

« Last Edit: 19 Aug 2017, 12:34 am by gregcss »

billmcc

Re: FS: Emotiva XMC-1
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2017, 09:27 pm »
Excellent prepro at a very good price. I've had the XMC-1 for quite awhile and I'm very happy with it. Dirac is the real deal IMO. GLWTS :)!

Edit: I hope you don't mind as I posted a link to your FS post over at AVS.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/1617090-emotiva-xmc-1-owners-only-thread-209.html#post54655882

Bill

gregcss

Re: FS: Emotiva XMC-1
« Reply #2 on: 18 Aug 2017, 10:59 pm »
Excellent prepro at a very good price. I've had the XMC-1 for quite awhile and I'm very happy with it. Dirac is the real deal IMO. GLWTS :)!

Edit: I hope you don't mind as I posted a link to your FS post over at AVS.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/1617090-emotiva-xmc-1-owners-only-thread-209.html#post54655882

Bill
Thanks. I dont mind at all. I do have it posted here on AudioCircle, AVS, and EmoLounge.