WTB: Cerious Graphene Extreme Speaker Cables

Ern Dog

WTB: Cerious Graphene Extreme Speaker Cables
« on: 17 Jun 2017, 09:00 pm »
I'm looking for a used set in excellent condition, in 8' or 10' length.  Spades on both ends.

Thanks,
Ernie

Big Red Machine

Re: WTB: Cerious Graphene Extreme Speaker Cables
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2017, 10:38 pm »
They are the shiznit. Hope you find a pair.

Ern Dog

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2017, 11:00 pm »
Thanks!
I've heard a lot of good things about them and can't wait to try them.

mooncrikit

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun 2017, 02:10 am »
Could not agree more  with B.R.M. I recently snagged a pair of twelve footers. I truly only needed 10 footers but these rarely pop up so I pulled the trigger. Build quality is magnificent. Sonically, my system has been transformed. I can honestly state that I have jumped off the speaker cable merry go round thanx to these.  I also use the RCA interconnects as well but feel the transformation is less with them, but still extremely satisfying. Now on to a tip that I just have to share.  The WAF on these can be very negative due to the two separate large diameter wire runs per channel. Low and behold, I found the greatest, simplest cable dressing that almost seem made to order for these or any other thick cables. I am speaking about the large sized multipurpose cable clips by "blueLounge".  They are made of a flexible elostomeric rubber material that spreads open enough to route each single the cable through. Each one has a right and left side. Sadly, they only come in two colors, white and "grey" (the grey is more of a taupe shade to my eye). They are available at Staples @ $9.99 for a two pack or $7.99 at Walmart.com. I bought 7 sets to place every 1.5 feet on each cable and this "joins" both cables together to run side by side very neatly...Enjoy & Good luck! Jeff "Mooncrikit"
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2017, 05:10 pm by mooncrikit »

Ern Dog

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun 2017, 05:13 am »
Thanks for the tip Jeff!

Ern Dog

« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2017, 08:53 pm »
I'd also be interested in finding a used Cerious Graphene power cord- red, blue, or yellow.

Ern Dog

« Reply #6 on: 24 Jun 2017, 09:24 pm »
Woop Wooop!  I just scored a Blue Cerious power cord from this listing!  Thanks Mats!

I'm currently using a full loom of Sablon Gran Corona power cords, which are amazingly superb in my system, so this will be an experiment test driving the Cerious pc's.  The Sablons go for $1200 and the Cerious go for $350.

mooncrikit

« Reply #7 on: 24 Jun 2017, 09:36 pm »
Ern Dog,
I as well am using a SABLON Grand Corona Quantum on my amp and am also interested in your findings with the Cerious PC's...Thanx, Jeff
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 2017, 03:30 pm by mooncrikit »

Ern Dog

« Reply #8 on: 25 Jun 2017, 02:25 am »
Ok, I'll let you know. 

Ern Dog

« Reply #9 on: 4 Jul 2017, 06:34 am »
Bump!  Still looking for Cerious speaker cables.

Ern Dog

« Reply #10 on: 19 Jul 2017, 02:29 pm »
Bump

Bob Stark

« Reply #11 on: 20 Jul 2017, 08:27 pm »
I have a set of the speaker cables.  I don't think you'll find them used as they would be returned to the seller if they weren't a big improvement.  They work very well with Teo Game Changer ICs.  Very few are going to keep the speaker cables well past the 30 day tryout time and then sell them used.  Good luck!

Ern Dog

« Reply #12 on: 29 Jul 2017, 03:35 pm »
Bump

mooncrikit

« Reply #13 on: 15 Aug 2017, 08:39 pm »
ERN DOG. An 8 foot all spade pair was listed earlier today...here is the link http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=152131.0

Ern Dog

« Reply #14 on: 16 Aug 2017, 12:47 am »
Thanks Jeff.

I recently bought a used pair of these so I'm all set! 

mooncrikit

« Reply #15 on: 16 Aug 2017, 03:05 am »
So Ern Dog, we're all ears on your initial impression and extended audition of these Graphene Extreme speaker cables...please share! Thanks, Jeff "mooncrikit"

Ern Dog

« Reply #16 on: 16 Aug 2017, 04:47 am »
I love these speaker cables.  There was in immediate increase in transparency, wider soundstage, and more realistic sounding.  Music sounds very lifelike now. This was the final piece of upgrading my IC's and SC.  For IC's I'm using Teo game changers and High fidelity Reveals.  Each cable added a significant sound upgrade but all three together have an amazing synergy!

For PC's I have a loom of Sablons. I tried a Cerious power cable but found that I liked my Sablon gran corona more so I sold it.

mooncrikit

« Reply #17 on: 16 Aug 2017, 04:53 am »
My sentiments precisely! If you are looking for a HF Reveal dig RCA I have one looking for a new home...