FS: Truly wonderful Odyssey equipment

jose

FS: Truly wonderful Odyssey equipment
« on: 16 May 2017, 10:14 pm »
I never though I would have to do this, but I am selling my beloved Odyssey equipment. I am going through a family healthcare emergency, and my passion for music will have to take a backseat.

I have been an Odyssey customer and a  Klaus fan for over 15 years and I have purchased several complete systems from him. All the electronics have been upgraded by Klaus himself.

Odyssey Stratos plus stereo amplifier, updated board, recapped by Klaus recently. Black faceplate: $1,000.
Odyssey Tempest, Symphonic Line board, reference-level phono stage. Silver faceplate with black knobs  $1,000.
Odyssey Lorelei, replica of Klaus' own copy when I purchased them $1,700.
Odyssey Epiphony monitors. Magical imaging and tone. I have two pairs: $600 each pair, $1,000 both.
Groneberg cables & interconnects: contact me (I have several different sizes).

I am the original owner and have the Odyssey packaging. If you need serial numbers let me know.

Everything that you have heard about Odyssey is true. By the way, congratulations to Klaus for getting the Gold Show Award from AVshowreports for AXPONA 2017. Peter Breuninger uses the work "spooky" to describe the 3D-quality of the Odyssey experience. It really is the right word (jump to 6:15):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtXh-ALl5Ew

jose

Re: FS: Truly wonderful Odyssey equipment
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2017, 02:47 am »
The location is San Antonio, Texas.

(Thanks to Brettio for making me realize that I forgot to indicate this!)

NostalgicJustin

« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2017, 12:08 am »
I am sorry to hear about the things you have going on outside of the hobby.  :(

I am actually located in San Antonio myself and it just so happens that I am in the market for some Odyssey gear. I would definitely be interested in the Stratos, Tempest, and possibly the Epiphany speakers. Would you happen to have/are you able to take pictures of the gear?

jose

« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2017, 01:26 am »
PM sent.

jose

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jun 2017, 08:46 pm »
Bump.