FS brand new Sound Anchors ADJ1 Adjustable 44" Speaker Stand

tme110

I thought these would be the perfect stand since they are basically infinitely adjustable but they're simply too large for my space.  They are also super heavy so I can't ship them or I'd just send them back. Never used but paid about $640.  I was going to put them in storage until i moved but I think I'd rather just move them.  These are nice, strong, stable stands that adjust vertically and tilt and rotate.

In the DC area.  I'm not sure what to sell these for, like I said, I've never used them. $500

« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2017, 01:40 pm by tme110 »

joey116

tme110 just an FYI,
from the Trading Post Guide........

"Individual for sale items must list an asking price."

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
I thought these would be the perfect stand since they are basically infinitely adjustable but they're simply too large for my space.  They are also super heavy so I can't ship them or I'd just send them back. Never used but paid about $640.  I was going to put them in storage until i moved but I think I'd rather just move them.  These are nice, strong, stable stands that adjust vertically and tilt and rotate.

In the DC area.  I'm not sure what to sell these for, like I said, I've never used them.

Correct, all sales ads should have a price.

tme110

bump

tme110

Re: FS brand new Sound Anchors ADJ1 Adjustable 44" Speaker Stand
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2017, 02:49 pm »
bump

tme110

bump