SOLD!CURLY CHERRY SALK SC Songtowers with Sonicaps-$2,500 in Excellent Condition

JRMNorth

Reduced to $2,500 ($3,700 new) including shipping (I have the original boxes).  We are selling our house and I need to sell them.  I live in Northern Michigan (Petoskey) and could deliver them within a reasonable area. 

Approx 3 year old set of Supercharged Songtowers upgraded with Sonicaps.  They are in Curly Cherry with a reddish brown finish.  Includes all standard accessories (grilles, spikes, etc). 

They are in like new condition, with no scratches, scuffs, or other blemishes.  I would rate them a "9".  I have the original boxes and packing materials.  I have 100% feedback on E-bay (look for JRMNorth) and have a lot of experience shipping heavy speakers. 

PM me with any questions, if you would like more pictures, you have any offers, etc..  I sold the Center and Surrounds. 

« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2017, 12:35 am by JRMNorth »

JRMNorth

Reduced Price - from $4,900 to $4,500 for the set ($6,250 new).  Individual Prices as follows:

-  Supercharged Songtowers    $2,700   ($3,700 new)
-  Supercharged Center            $1,100   ($1,550 new)
-  Song Surrounds                     $  700   ($1,000 new)

JRMNorth

JRMNorth

JRMNorth

Bump for Price Adjust - $4,250 for the set.  Will break up the set - see prices above. 

Denverhifi

How old are theSupercharged  Songtowers? Are you the original owner?

JRMNorth

Hi,

I am the original owner.  I have owned them for about 4 years.  They have been in my basement home theater since then.  I got a new job not long after I purchased them (about 3.5 years ago) which requires me to travel quite a bit.  So, they have seen light use. 

They look and sound great and will ship in the original boxes. 

If you need any more information or pictures, let me know. 

Thanks,

John

JRMNorth

Weekly Bump!

Paret

• Keller, TX
Today I received the surrounds I bought from John.

The pictures don't do justice to the beauty of the speakers. They are gorgeous.

John is true to his word and helpful answering questions.

I already have a pair of SongTowers if not I would love to buy the rest of what he is selling.

Good luck with your move.

Best regards,

Luis D. Paret
Keller, TX

JRMNorth

Weekly Bump

JRMNorth

Price Change - reduced $100 to $2,500 including shipping