SOLD! SALK SILK Monitors in Sapele Pommele/Gloss Black w/Salk Stands - $2900 OBO

JRMNorth

Price Reduced to $2,900 with Stands - $2,700 without OBO

New, they would cost $4,295

I am selling my 2 year old Silk Monitors in sapele pommele w/gloss black faces with matching gloss black stands.  These speakers are striking and are featured on the main page for the Silk Monitors and in the gallery.  We are selling our house this year and I would rather sell them off than chance damaging them in the transition. 

The Silks have a little low in sensitivity (84db) - but the benefit is great bass.  They are rated down to 42hz - they sound very big and provide plenty of bass for a small bedroom or office.  Unless you are into dance music or anything else with heavy bass as a priority, these speakers are great without a sub.  With a sub (or subs), I expect they would sound quite good in larger rooms. 

They are in like new condition, with no scratches, scuffs, or other blemishes.  I will rate a "9", just because they are not new.  I have the original boxes and packing materials.  I have 100% feedback on E-bay an a lot of experience shipping heavy speakers. 

The cost for new ones would be $4,295, including the stands and the upgraded Sapele Pommele and Gloss Black finish.  I am asking $2,900 plus shipping (I will cover the paypal fees).  If you don't want the stands, I can sell you the speakers for $2,700.   

I have 100% feedback on E-bay as JRMNorth and have  lot of experience shipping large heavy speakers. 

I also have 2 Rythmik Audio Subs for sale - FV15HP SE for $1,100 Shipped and FVX15 for $750 Shipped. 

PM me with any questions, if you need more pictures, or to make an offer. 

« Last Edit: 25 May 2017, 10:48 pm by JRMNorth »

JRMNorth

Price reduced from $3,400 to $3,100 with stands - $2,900 without stands

JRMNorth

JRMNorth

JRMNorth

Bump for Price Adjustment - Reduced to $2,700 for Speakers alone - $2,900 with Matching Stands OBO. 

JRMNorth

Weekly Bump!

JRMNorth

Weekly Bump!