FS: Vapor Audio Cirrus speakers and stands $2,950. Beautiful!

Wcheng

For sale is a pair of Vapor Audio Cirrus monitors with matching stands. These are fantastic speakers for this price. I don't think you can come anywhere near this level of sound quality for my price. I am selling because my room (12x13x8) is just too small for these.

The crossover for this speaker usually comes built into the bottom of the stand. I had Vapor build a separate compartment at the bottom of the speakers to house the crossover so that the speaker can be separated from the stand just in case I decided to use a different stand.

When I purchased these, I waited 7 months for them to be built and shipped. Buy these and skip what could be a long and painful wait.

There is one cosmetic issue with one speaker. The speaker was so heavy that when I picked it up, I rolled over onto my back and the rear corner of the speaker hit the floor and was slightly dented. You can see this in the  last picture. I feel the picture actually over-accentuates this issue as it is not that easy to notice in person. Bedause of this, I am rating a 7 instead of 8.

Buyer pays shipping and we split Paypal fees.

These are heavy (the 150 lbs total is just an estimate) and come in 4 boxes. I'd prefer a local SoCal sale, but I would be willing to ship these. When I purchased, Vapor recommended putting them on a pallet. I want to say the shipping ended up being around $400.

I don't have an extensive history here, but I do on audiogon, US Audiomart, and audio asylum.  The speakers are also posted on US AudioMart and audio asylum, and there are more pictures posted on those sites.

crux

• Industry Participant
    • Crux Audio
Hello,

Is this speaker still available? Thanks

Wcheng

Sold