FS: Wharfedale EVO2-50 in rosewood.

audiobliss

• Industry Participant
FS: Wharfedale EVO2-50 in rosewood.
« on: 1 May 2012, 03:45 am »
Up for sale are my lovely Wharfedales, due to spontanious upgrade :) about 5 months old, I am the original owner. They are in the lovely rosewood finish. They are great for HT or stereo listening, very detailed, great imaging and very efficient. I used them mainly with a SS 300 watt Aragon for HT, but I also hooked up my 10 watt 300Bs to them at times, and they just sang.
I decided to upgrade as they were just a bit too polite for the size room. So I got something with larger drivers :) I have all the original boxes, manual and everything that came with them. They are like new and works as new. The only thing I must say is a couple of the little plastic studs that hold the grills on, came broken off right out of the box. I was able to fix them, but there was still lots of good ones that could have held the grill in place properly even without the ones I fixed. I am asking $900, but open to offers.

A local sale would be great, but I can ship safely. Paypal is ok, no fee, and we can split the shipping.I am in South Florida if you want to pickup.
You can check my feedback on Audiogon, under user name allanblissett.

You can see some pictures here. http://www.audioasylumtrader.com/ca/listing/Speakers-Floor-Standing/Wharfedale/EVO2-50/Rosewood/62159
« Last Edit: 26 Jun 2012, 09:56 pm by audiobliss »

audiobliss

• Industry Participant
Re: FS: Wharfedale EVO2-50 in rosewood.
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2012, 08:33 pm »
Still available.

audiobliss

• Industry Participant
Re: FS: Wharfedale EVO2-50 in rosewood.
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2012, 07:24 pm »
Price lowered.

audiobliss