CANCELED:JOLIDA JD 9 phono stage

dixi

CANCELED:JOLIDA JD 9 phono stage
« on: 15 Feb 2018, 04:30 am »
Great sounding phono preamp with a tube output stage 12AX7 or 5751.Minimalist design with only one power button and a blue light to let you know it’s on.The cosmetic condition is excellent and it functions perfectly,very quiet.Easy to use ,very flexible ,DIN switches on rear,MM AND MC with 2 output for low and hi gain,can drive almost any cartridge from 0.25 mV or less.
Original owner I bought direct from Underwood HiFi with Level 1 mod:
* we install 2 Auricap signal path metallized polypropylene coupling capacitors
* 8 Ripken Ohm 1/2 and one watt signal 1% carbon comp,resistors with gold-plated leads are installed.
* 4 r International Rectifiar Hexfred ultra-fast soft recovery,diodes are installed in the power supply.
*  2 sheets of SoundCoat chassis damping material
*  WTB high silver content solder used throughout
* replace stock feet with Audio Selection Cones made in Germany
* replace chinese stock tubes with a pair of Valvo tubes 5751
Also my audiophile friend replace all OP AMPS to the Burr-Brown like Part Connexion does for their Level 3 mod.
Now Jolida compete with much more expensive phono stage start at 1500$ and up.Please read the reviews online about this amazing phono preamp mods.There is no competition with the stock one regarding sound quality.
Initially I bought this phono stage in silver color but has been professional painting in black to match the rest of my audio component.
Comes with one pair of 5751 Valvo tubes installed,one aftermarket power cord with Hospital Grade AC plug Hirakawa Japan, but I will also include the stock 12 ax7 chinese tubes,the original op amps plus printed manual.You can tube roll this unit if you want to tailor your sound to your liking.
I am asking canceling and  free shipping within continental USA.No paypal fee

« Last Edit: 12 May 2018, 05:52 am by dixi »

dixi

Re: FS:JOLIDA 9 phono stage *Reduced*
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2018, 07:07 am »
bump
« Last Edit: 12 May 2018, 05:53 am by dixi »

dixi

Re: JOLIDA JD 9 phono stage *Reduced*
« Reply #2 on: 1 Mar 2018, 03:45 pm »
bump
« Last Edit: 12 May 2018, 05:53 am by dixi »