FS: Gill Audio Alana mkIII Preamp - Flagship with Vinyl Reference Phonostage

audiogoober

Sold.

Gill Audio Alana mkIII tube preamp with Art Audio Vinyl Reference tube phonostage (internal). This is their current/flagship model and the phonostage was installed when it was originally built (not an upgrade that was installed later). Grade 8 as I'm the second owner. Original box, packaging, manual, remote included. Four single ended RCA inputs, Two phonostage RCA inputs + ps ground and Two single ended RCA outputs.

Also included with the sale are two EAT ECC88 (6922) tubes with less than 500 hours on them. The one rectifier (included) is also highly desired - an Amperex JAN Orange Globe 6FQ7. These three tubes alone will rune over $600

The phonostage tubes that are included are two 6H1N-EB's. Their markings not visible but they are thought to be Tong-Sol.

Checks or money orders are fine. Sorry, No PayPal.

Unit will ship after funds have cleared. Check my feedback on audiogon (same user name - audiogoober) and buy with confidence. I moved to a $18k first sound preamp....you have to spend well over $10k to beat this tube preamp. You won't see the Alana mkIII's hardly ever for sale on the used market due to their cult like following. A mkIII with the internal vinyl reference phonostage is a very special piece.

Want more? This one of a kind preamp has all SPECIAL WIRING, SHIELDING and DAMPENING performed by David Gill himself. See photos and you'll know.

This was just under $ new in stock form with the phonostage. All the wiring and dampening mods were another $1000+

Asking $

Thanks for looking.

6 Moons Review of the Alana mkI:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/gill/alana.html

« Last Edit: 3 Nov 2014, 02:43 pm by audiogoober »

audiogoober

« Last Edit: 3 Nov 2014, 02:42 pm by audiogoober »