XTC - The Black Sea (High-Resolution) available for pre-order 9/25/2017

SlushPuppy

Saw this on Facebook today (Steven Wilson Remixes):

"10th November will see the release of the fifth in a series of XTC expanded and remixed reissues on blu-ray/CD. Black Sea is the band's fourth album from 1980, including a UK hit single in Sgt Rock is Going to Help Me, as well as other XTC classics such as Respectable Street, Generals and Majors, No Language in Our Lungs, and Travels in Nihilon. As with previous releases in this series it's another virtual box set on a single disc - the blu-ray will feature my new stereo and 5.1 surround sound mixes, the original mix, B-sides, demos and promo videos. In addition to the 11 album tracks, another 7 tracks from the same period have been remixed into stereo and 5.1, including a previously unissued Colin Moulding song Let's Ban the Bomb, and non-album single Take This Town. Pre-orders from Burning Shed will begin on Monday and include a postcard signed by the band's drummer Terry Chambers. The cd/blu-ray is presented in special packaging with an expanded booklet and sleeve-notes by Andy Partridge, Colin Moulding, Terry Chambers, Dave Gregory and Hugh Padgham."

https://burningshed.com/store/ape

Cheers!

Slush

SlushPuppy

"Many thanks for buying XTC - Black Sea (cd/blu-ray preorder)

We are sorry but the release date for this album has been put back and is now 24th of November.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

Pete
support@burningshed.com"

WC

Amazon switched their date also, but didn't notify me of the change.

Seems like a common occurrence. The ELP box set was pushed from October 25th to November 10th ship date.