[SOLD] Decware Torii Mk2 with Hazen grid, stepped attenuator, 274B and extras

mike1964

Selling my Torii Mk 2, as my system and needs have changed.
This Torii Mk 2 has been upgraded with a stepped attenuator, the Hazen grid mod, and to be able to use the 274B rectifiers. It will still accept 5U4G, 5AR4, etc as the standard model. 

Output tubes included are a matched quad of Siemens EL34s.  Output is setup with a switch for 4 or 8 ohm speakers.

I used the 5U4G rectifiers, as I like a slightly warmer sound, but will include a beautiful set of Valve Art 274B tubes, a spare set of 5U4Gs, and a spare pair of 0A3 regulators.

Input tube included is the russion 6n1P.

Also, I'll include an upgraded power cord, a Zu Birth with Wattgate connectors.

There are a couple of small dings/marks in the wooden base which are minor.  Amp function is perfect. 
25 watts but it definitely punches way above its weight.  You will not be disappointed!
New these are now $3499 with about 12 week lead time on orders.  Don't miss this one, available now.

Reduced! $ includes the amp with all tubes and spares listed above, upgraded power cable, and I'll cover shipping, USA only. 
For PayPal, add 3%, or I'll accept postal money order. 

« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014, 01:28 pm by mike1964 »

mike1964

Cool glow.

mike1964

Price reduced!

ClefChef

mike1964

The mk3 added a few user-adjustable controls, like bass & treble trim pots (Mk II only has treble), a switch to select between two inputs (this may have been available as an option on the Mk II, not sure) and an output tube bias switch.  Personally I like fewer switches and controls in the signal path.  There were more some revisions with the ground bus layout, and the Hazen Grid mod became standard.  My Mk II for sale already has the Hazen Grid upgrade, so no difference there, and fewer switches and things to tweak..
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014, 01:13 am by mike1964 »

mike1964