Any EAD T-7000 or Parasound D/AC 1000 owners need parts??

starkiller

Have both of these units and both are non-functioning.  The EAD accepts the cd but does not spin.  The Parasound gives me the data error message and also the touch button enclosure on the right hand side has been pushed in.  I took off the lid and was able to use just the touch pads but the data error light still is on and Parasound wants way too much to fix plus the amount to ship.  The EAD of course weighs over 40lbs so shipping to start with is pricey not to mention they are gone and Noble no longer fixes these and the place that took over from them usually will recommend just obtaining another Philips CDV400 transport and swapping it but that is beyond my meager DIY skills.  So, if anyone needs some parts that I can take off for ya for shipping cost or if you are local to the Seattle area let me know but make it soon as it need the space in the garage really bad as my car really would like to go back in again sometime :green:  Not to mention the speakers I am going to have to sell this week also but of coure that will be another post :thumb:

starkiller

Re: Any EAD T-7000 or Parasound D/AC 1000 owners need parts??
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2014, 12:22 am »
Well, have these up for sale now for parts on another forum so mods please delete this post if you could... :thumb: